I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, October 10, 2005

10/10/05 MY FIRST CHINESE ENTRY

明 天,或者应该说是待会儿便是我生平第一次接受化疗的开始。Before this, I was totally positive. I thought, I am so young and healthy, how can I not survive this?! However, after reading through so many reports online regarding ovarian cancer and patients' mortality rate, I have to admit I'm pretty much shaken. 世事无绝对,原来自己的生与死并不全在我掌控之中。

从来没想过自己竟然有病,而且是病得那么重。真想为自己就很潇洒、很 浪漫地活着,甚至应该如电影情节里头女主角般美丽地走向死亡。现实生活中的我背着 “爱”带来的包袱,无法摆脱的责任是种无形的压力。

父母开始不在乎我有没有给家用,不干涉我交往的对象,不赞成我读书准备考试?!


万万想不到妈妈会有对我那么 温柔的一天,这是癌症给我最大的礼物之一。我衷心感谢神让我有机会接触母亲温柔、慈祥的一面。爸爸和妹妹也对我千依百顺。爸爸为了给予我精神上的鼓励与平 静,费尽心思。妹妹也做到了乖巧、懂事的标准。

我常常哭,每天最少流泪一次。不是因为怕死,是因为家人对我太好了。每想到自己给他们带来无数的麻烦和金钱 损失,亲情近乎无所不能的力量感动得我落泪。


因为发现家人原来这么害怕失去我,我真担心要是神要带我走,灵魂会没办法安心地摆脱身躯……轻盈如梦境里的天使。

当然还有特别的友,你是我不舍得死的一大原因。

6 Comments:

At November 01, 2005 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its upsetting that a pretty young girl like you has gotten cancer. From what you have entered, I know it must have been quite serious. But you are really lucky coz the people arnd you are supportive. It does not matter how Long you can live for. But how happy you are when you are alive. How happy people arnd u are. I can't cure you.. But I would love to tell u to be happy and enjoy with the people u love, for as long as you are able to. Be it 1 day, 1 year, 10 years or more. Jiayou n Gd luck

 
At June 02, 2006 2:10 AM, Blogger Brittanie said...

I wish you luck!

 
At June 17, 2006 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia you.

 
At February 05, 2007 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Clomid support group Western boot busts Steering wheel removal buick Pontiac shirt Multi trip holiday insurance ireland Blue sea waterproof circuit breaker panels Ballroom dance class Cheap calls phone is concerta a steroid 1958 oldsmobile dynamic 88 fiesta Alarm car programming remote instructions jeep oldsmobile Activate a phone 1972 oldsmobile omega oldsmobile

 
At February 23, 2007 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 
At March 05, 2007 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105