I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, October 31, 2005

31/10/05 MY FIRST CHEMO EVER


Show you some pictures of me having my first chemo! Although its been some time since i updated this site of mine.Was happily taking pictures outside NCC then security guard came out to stop me and my sis.
This is the "suite" i was assigned to for the first time, not exactly a suite , just about 10 chemo chairs in one room. Air-conditioned with Tv though, I'm grateful for the kind of treatment I can receive in Singapore as a cancer patient actually.
Me and Piyo! So in love...envious? Hee, she woke up early that morning (10.10.05) just to be with me before she goes to work. I'm so fortunate, had my sis, mom and dear with me.
This is me acting cute n 可怜 in the pic..hahhaha! Look at all the tubes running into my arm, felt super helpless. I still hoped that this chemo treatment will save me and kill the cancer cells though. Love my sis and mum who was by my side all the time, helping me take pictures.

I wanna shout out LOUD everyday that I LOVE my MUM, DAD, SIS and PIYO DEARDEER. Life is so worthwhile because of all of you! 我 爱 妈 妈 、爸 爸 、妹 妹 和 鹿 儿!

6 Comments:

At November 01, 2005 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its upsetting that a pretty young girl like you has gotten cancer. From what you have entered, I know it must have been quite serious. But you are really lucky coz the people arnd you are supportive. It does not matter how Long you can live for. But how happy you are when you are alive. How happy people arnd u are. I can't cure you.. But I would love to tell u to be happy and enjoy with the people u love, for as long as you are able to. Be it 1 day, 1 year, 10 years or more. Jiayou n Gd luck...

Ignore the comments from people tt tell u rubbish like those 2 previous one. I hope you can update ur posts more often..Would like to read about the gd things tt happen to u.& if there are bad things dun be afraid to post them as well. Rem to cherish everything & be happy

 
At June 17, 2006 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you.. pray for ur family

 
At June 17, 2006 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you.. pray for ur family

 
At June 17, 2006 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you.. pray for ur family

 
At February 23, 2007 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 
At March 06, 2007 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Genreic patanol Webcam match Acuvue contact lenses no prescription Saab 9-3 specification 98 Exebitionist web cams

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105