I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

02/11 OUR MANICURED NAILS AND MY PEDICURED TOES...HEE

Another day has gone by, not ended yet but at least it is night time now. Spent the day lying in front of the TV when mum and sis went to Bugis.

I don't know how to describe my pain, there's ard 3 of them, first one is a sharp stinging running pain along my pelvis bone, attacking the sides at the hips and also at the central.

Second is intestinal and gastric pain where the sluggish gas inside causes the worst kind of wind pain, like I'm constantly having gastric like that, its sickening.

Third kind of pain is weird, feels like someone keeps pinching the internal wall of my abdomen, sometimes pinching from inside my back too.

Anyway, when the pain worsens, its hard even to walk and I HATE IT. Its such a chore to even walk to the toilet now. I hope its just the side effects of the chemo and fluid inside the tummy and NOT the cancer spreading.

I'm Botak now by the way, took picture but don't have the guts to post yet lah, very ugly...show some nicer pictures that I took last time first. These following pictures are from quite long ago...think around 2 months bah, after my operation but before my chemo started.


Yeah! This is one of my most elaborate pedicures :p I love it! hawaiian style with BIG BIG diamonds.

This is my cool cool deardeer looking cool here. We were at BakerzInn at paragon having yummy drinks and dessert, think it was some DELICIOUS Yummy thing.This is her nails after manicure! Check out the funky thumb :p

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2006 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jie jie u r so pretty and I'm very glad u found piyo... U r the most beautiful sister/angel ever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105