I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

08/11 MY OWN THEORY TO CURE CANCER!!!

Just thought of a theory on Saturday night. Couldn't fall asleep so end up chatting non-stop with deer. This theory I thought of...it's difficult to explain in simple terms but I will try.

Planet Earth is like a human body and lets compare ourselves, all plants and animals as cells. We all have a role in Nature but Man's intelligence coupled with extreme selfishness, is leading to the Planet's doom. We over-consume, invent, industralize and pollute.

Cancer cells behave like that right? They over-consume, robbing the rest of the cells, invading into any other tissue they can get their claws into. Just like Man, populating almost every single piece of good land, wiping out vast forests for land and wood.

The more we behave like the modern Man, the faster our planet dies. So God/Planet Earth has to wipe out some men, too many of us around. Natural disasters, war, sickness...but then both GOOD and BAD men gets killed! Just like Chemotherapy. All growing cells die, normal or cancer.

What is the root of the problem? All these horrible humans and cancer cells, what is the link between them? If I find the link, I might be able to find an answer to solve the planet's problem then do something about the cancer.

Greed.

To be happy is to be contented, be thankful, be appreciative! If mankind had been that, we might not have evolved to be so destructive to our own Planet. I must have been too uncontented, thus cancer grew in my body.

God loves you, even if you have wronged, convert and you will be saved. That's what I'm going to tell my body everyday. I love my body, every cell..whether good or cancer. If you are a cancer cell, I still love you, convert to become a normal cell. Be contented, don't grow in unlimited amounts. I shall start being contented and influence my body to be so.

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105