I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

09/11 OoPS tsk GETTING USED TO BEING CONTENTED

I was talking about being contented right? Haha, yesterday on the way home from Bugis with my parents, so many expensive cars elegantly displaying their beauty outside the taxi window. Then I saw this woman driving a huge MerZ, envy......then I stopped myself.

C'mon! Who has parents who waits while the child shops in Bugis, then dad waits in the infinite taxi Q while mum shops with the daughter to pass time?! They pay for cab fare somemore, and I am 25! If there's anyone who should stop envying other people, it's ME.

Btw, mum just bought me Oilyfriedghost from market (upon request), walks into the room while I stare at the lovely Nokia 7380 in the monitor, pulls off a small piece of the dough and fed it to me. Life is beautiful ;P

10 Comments:

At November 08, 2005 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live strong, Be strong and stay Cheerful! :)

 
At November 08, 2005 9:48 PM, Blogger moleonmycheek said...

Life is pretty tough for u now aint it? but its great to see you so upbeat... ure attitude puts a lot of other problems into perspective... Hope you will get well soon. :)

 
At November 08, 2005 11:13 PM, Blogger Piyo said...

AMEN

 
At November 09, 2005 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lord Honours Faith. Have Faith in the Lord and u shall be healed. Proclaim everyday that u are healed in the name of the lord. Command the disease to leave ur body. Amen.

The lord loves his people so much that he gave up his only beloved son, Jesus, so that those who trust in him have eternity life. He did not create Disaster. The devil wants u to think that he did.

The world and body we are in is only temporary, the body is the house that keeps our spirit in this world. Our Soul and Spirit lives forever.

 
At November 09, 2005 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heys. it's great to see you so positive. thank you for giving some courage to face what i face now. thanks.

 
At November 11, 2005 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

be strong ok? im impressed by yr positive attitude.

 
At June 17, 2006 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia you...

admire u!

D

 
At September 13, 2006 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jie jie I love u..please come back

 
At March 01, 2007 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 
At March 05, 2007 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Golf patents commview zocor colorado workers compensation attorney Ace advance america cash zocor indications 110v portable hot tubs Zithromax beer wine laptop repairs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105