I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

12/11 THE BEST CHEMO EVER

Today, I had the BEST chemo I ever had! Mainly cos my attitude towards life had changed for the good, better and best ^_^ and my mum was by my side catering to my needs (妈咪最好!)the whole day as usual~ and I got to watch IRobots the toon movie during my chemo! It was amazing, I was actually giggling, amused by the movie during chemo...it was actually enjoyable! Wanna know the details of my day? Hee...

9 a.m : Blood test, blood didn't flow out naturally but came out in weird spurts then sprays into the test tube...nurse got a shock, I got a shock then small droplets started to squirt out from the side of the syringe...turns out QC sleeping...syringe got hole!! ALAMAK!

10 a.m : My Most BEAUTIFUL Dr See Hui Ti wants to wait for my CA125 blood test results before seeing me, so I was told to wait till afternoon. Thus my mummy and me proceed to the food court to grab some food.

12.30 a.m : Seen Dr See, Chemo booked at 4p.m. She drinks Coke Light and says she's addicted to it. No good lah...hai* As a very loyal Coke Light supporter ONCE UPON A TIME, I adviced her in my most serious tone not to drink it so often...but she says its too late. Sometimes one extra can do make a difference leh.

1 p.m-4 p.m : Met Deer at Novena square for drinks, she passes me laptop which she thoughtfully loaded several movies to entertain me while I have Chemo, sweet sweeter sweetest DearDeer!

4.30 p.m : Scary! Nurse poke plug into my left arm, pushes it deeper, HURTS like xiao! Feels different from other times, super painful today. Then as she pushes it just slightly in, pain like crazy still, my hand started turning purple then blueish. Few other nurses rush in and took that half inserted plug out from left arm, inserts into my right arm. Hee right arm not so bad, pain but its fast pain.
The nurse did make up for her mistake after that also, she was very patient n gentle n careful when inserting other drugs into me. It's much better cos when the drugs are injected too quickly into my bloodstream,ants bites at the tip of the spinal cord, nausea and giddiness will like VROOM rush into your body and depression sets in due to the discomfort. So maybe I have to thank the nurse for this good chemo experience too! 因祸得福 manz!

7 p.m : Chemo done! Best chemo experience I've ever had so far. A positive mentality really plays an important role. Dear and papa came from work to SGH to meet me and Mum, we went to the foodcourt again to eat. It's a great day~


Notice that I'm a little bit fleshier now? Been very happy so eat a lot loh...wahhahahaa. I'm wearing a hat cos botak mah, when I'm a bit bolder, will post my botak picture. Maybe tomorrow?

The black flat file is dear's laptop and this is my third time having chemo thus the handsign.

I know I look kinda strange and alien in this pic, especially when its almost Night at NCC, plus my cap and specs. I always look slightly kuku in specs, tao yan!

4 Comments:

At November 11, 2005 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im very inspired by your courage to stay strong and positive. it leaves me feeling... well, what to say, ashamed of myself for feeling bitter about minor things in life?
continue on smiling. your real beauty shines through just right at this moment.

 
At June 17, 2006 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ur blog is good and worth it.... inspired many ppl ...many are reading it...and jus wanna say again

JIA YOU

D

 
At February 21, 2007 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Consumer reports on air mattresses Black dating leadore idaho Euclid hospital meridia epson inkjet indiana akron accutane legal Cancer mannatech cheap tramadol lipitor side effects accutane guild safety alert legal toyota prius roof racks Combination of wellbutrin and clonidine Top ten adware free p2p programs oklahoma city accutane lawyer botox cream cheap international mobile calls to mobile Baby bjorn backpacks

 
At April 25, 2007 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105