I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

04/01/06 COUNTING MY BLESSINGS


Niki Angela: I am the first Angel lah!


Oh gosh, how blessed can a person ever be? I can't get to sleep and was thinking how lucky I am to have Feng as my partner.

Then I thought about my family and also find myself so lucky to have such fantastic family members. I wanna list out what they do for me, and be thankful and appreciative of all that.

So there, here's some sushi for all of you.

Maybe one day when I might be too sick to say thanks, or gone, or maybe healthy alive and travelling, you guys will know how I feel about all this love that I'm receiving.

The list may never be completed because I forget so many things that others do for me
:) nevertheless I'll try to put in the important ones.


Let me present to you the rest of the Singaporean style Angels in my Angel Family!



Mummy Angelma: I'm the nicest so of course I'm Angel mah.

  • - manually extracts fruit juice every morning
  • - boils herbal tea every single day
  • - cooks all my meals whenever I'm eating at home
  • - comes to the hospital before 6a.m to make sure I'm ok
  • - accepts me as gay and my gf
  • - spends happily for organic food
  • - curbs her temper
  • - accompanies me to chemo
  • - accompanies me to shop whenever I'm alone
  • - shaves my head
  • - always cleaning the toilet
  • - making my bed
  • - runs to the next block to grab a taxi when there's none at NCC
  • - carrying all the heavy stuffs for me
  • - rushing home early when she could have more fun out with friends
  • - consulting others all the time for alternative cures
  • - bearing with my tantrums when I'm in pain
  • - bathing Baby Wawa on my behalf
  • - invests my money in shares
  • - going to the temple every week to chant scriptures

and of course many other things so many it's quite impossible to mention all.

Papa Angelba: I guess I can also make it as an Angel bah.

  • - quiting gambling
  • - coming home straight after work everyday
  • - being sweet to mummy
  • - accepts me as gay and my gf
  • - comes into my room to sing me to sleep
  • - saying good morning in the cheeriest voice every morning
  • - performing with Baby Wawa to entertain me
  • - spending on my favourite cod fish
  • - working real hard
  • - eating lots of vegetables and brown rice with me
  • - drinking toxic-tasting bitter tea for me
  • - does household chores
  • - adds to 20% of my savings
  • - puts my pic on handphone wallpaper and calls me his idol
  • - forever tirelessly checking my body temperature
  • - chanting scriptures every night

Meimei Angelmei : I'm so cute! The cutest in fact...you think you can replace me as Angel meh!

  • - gives up dating time with BL to stay home
  • - spends less time with friends to come home early
  • - offers to give me 10% of salary when she starts work
  • - encouraging me to be prettier
  • - fetches my medication for me on time
  • - listens to my nagging about life
  • - accepts me as gay and my gf
  • - allows me to punch the keyboards in her room even when it wakes her up
  • - buying me pendant that matches my watch
  • - eating lots of vegetables and brown rice with me
  • - lets me do facial for her
  • - accompanying me to chemo whenever she's free
  • - staying put by my side during chemo
  • - being a vegetarian for more than a month and chants scriptures every day
  • - respecting me and loving me as a sister

Deardeer Angelo: I'm Piyo Angel Loh!

  • - coming to the hospital every single day till I'm soundly asleep
  • - holding on to me and comforting me when I'm in depression and pain
  • - says that I'm the prettiest girl in the world
  • - makes me feel like a princess all the time
  • - buying me everything I want
  • - eats vegetables and brown rice with me
  • - playing the same piece of music repeatedly
  • - comes to my house every night after work then rushing home at midnight to sleep
  • - kisses my botak head and calling me a baby
  • - making me feel super secure and loved
  • - giving in to me every single time
  • - crying with me and hugging me to sleep when I'm done crying
  • - fixing my pc whenever it goes mad and actually cured it of its hanging problem
  • - respects my whole family
  • - putting my needs and wants above herself
  • - never complains when she accompanies me on tornado shopping trips
  • - advises me correctly how to control my mood swings
  • - adores me
  • - shows me what is love
  • - giving me all the freedom yet restricting your own to accomadate me
  • - being so great that your love touches my family so much that they accept us
  • - works and studies real hard for our future
  • - supporting me in my belief of contentment and reminds me to practice it

Wawa Angelwa: Everyone who sees me says ,"Wah! Wah! Wawa So preeeeeeetty!!!"

2 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 2:45 PM, Blogger Piyo said...

How about what Angelwa has done for you?
- Made you smile even during your most painful post-op days at home
- Shared aweful organic vege with you
- Welcoming you home everyday with her cutest smiles

 
At January 14, 2006 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love U !!!!!
Dun worry about what might ever happen to u.
Cuz as u said no matter what all ur angel will do the all they can to help u. Don't u realise thats SO much help. Dun pressure urself for nothing ever again ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105