I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

29/12/05 Presents and Presents

Today is shopping day! Smsed SwAp to ask what she want for New Year's present, she answer help her look for gf...I'm going to work hard on that with Feng today! Jia you Niki! You can do it!

I'm so touched by the presents I received this Xmas although I wasn't even out to have fun. Look at this! And This!
So Sweet right!!! Gonna bring the cute cute pinky bath beads to use at Conrad since I don't have a bathtub at home. What I like most about this present is the name of it all! What a lovely name for creams and essence and me... ;P Thank you Tong!!!

See? Angel's Secret. WooOoo Shhhh... *silly grinz*

And thank you Mok and Sean! You cool dudes go shopping for this gu niang key pouch. My mum was so happy when she saw you pass this to me Mok, she is so tired of my old huge rubbery keychain that meimei gave to me after my operation 2 years ago.

But I do love my old keychain so much too! Got my name(though misspelled :p) on it, somemore its so big I can always find it, not that this key pouch isn't quite as big too, haha!

I have a confession to make. As much as I love presents like everyone else does, I'm scared of them too. There's this huge huge huge collection of new soft-toys in my house, which is increasing every year. I am simply so worried of receiving another soft-toy, so worried I BEG my students to just give me a red pen for Teachers' Day every year. Now I have tons of red pens overflowing from a box I bought just to keep them.

I'mI have too much of un-usables, like soft-toys, keychains, ornaments, figurines, photo frames( too many in the house is freaky) etc, but children, their parents, colleagues and friends keeps piling them onto me year by year. Anyone feel the same way?

Cheers Minling! For getting me Winnie the Pooh tissue packs from bangkok , I'll just keep the usual Hello Kitty I use and start absorbing stains, sweat and oil with Pooh's butt!! Waahahhaa *evil luff*

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105