I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

21/12/05 2-3 YEARS, DO I HAVE A CHOICE?

Trina Tiff and me met up last night. Surprisingly Trina talked to me about Soka which helped her and her mum passed through the hard times. Her mummy got Colon cancer and doctor gave her the worst case scenario which is 5 years of life. She chanted and chanted Soka scriptures and prayed for 10 years more so she can watch Trina grow up.
I don't know...hai* At least most doctors gives their patients worst case scenario, mine giave me the BEST case scenario already, which is 2-3 years. Do I still have a choice?

Its been more than 10 years and she still survives, Trina gaves me more testimonials and urge me to try chanting "Nam Myo Ho Reng Gay Gyo" for 5 minutes everyday.
I respect and love Trina so much as a friend and will try it. Cheers Tri.

As usual Tiff was very bubbly and chatted with us throughout the meet-up, I was quite distracted though, as usual, always couldn't concentrate properly when talking...tsk.

Came across two couples, think one couple broke up and the other couple is in disagreement. Ros always say whenever she sees couples quarrelling, she wanna walk over and kok their heads. Shout at them to tell them how silly they are wasting precious time disagreeing with each other.
The two of us wanna spend a lifetime together but we might not have the luxury. She has to cope with the fear of losing me any day. Even before I got cancer, we hardly ever had a disagreement, not even quarrel. Its simply all about love and acting out of love.

Sometimes one can forget to act out of love and raise her voice or make demanding statements, but we can always learn. I've met enough gfs to learn that fact I feel. Now me and Ros are super appreciative of the way we communicate. XH, sometimes I wish you can try too. You're a cool person, why let the way you talk and demands damage your relationships everytime?

Saw this picture in Deer's blog...she took it in the airport sometime early this year in June maybe.( we found out about my cancer in August) I was reading in the airport terminal 2 burger king I think. She loves this pic, name it "my dream gal".

Mok say I look like ghost in the picture, LOL. Even if ghost I feel should be a pretty one lah hoh? Of course pretty lah! cos over exposure to light mah...the blur blur le.

Gosh, miss my silky hair, even if its short like in the picture.

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2005 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I Hope my hair comes back long soon too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105