I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, December 19, 2005

19/12 A WALK DOWN TOWN

Dear Diary,

Next week 22nd Dec I will be having chemo, definitely gotta spend Christmas at home. Decided to go town dating with Deer and she brought me to Loewe to see if got the bag I want! The Amazona range in Singapore so limited, all not nice one and the salesgal say must wait for 2 weeks then will import some stock.

Wahahaha but managed to take picture with one of the 'bags' :p got some people walk past saw deer taking pictures for me, gave me that queer look...hee! Who cares! I do what I like~

There was this huge tree in Ngee Ann City, knowing my liking for Christmas trees (I mean, when do you have chance to doll up a tree?!) Went to that tree, wanted to take picture...gosh so many people were there taking pictures of that humongous thing. Then this sign caught my eye!


"High Voltage Please Do not touch Thank you" , waah imagine if I'm like the tree got 电力can be so attractive! to avoid being electrocuted, I used the pen Eloise jiemei gave me to point at the sign. Can't see the pen clearly from this picture, it's actually a rubber pen with a hand as the head n the forefinger pointing outwards. There's even a smiley on it, thanks for cheering me up Jiemei! I've put your gift to good use!

Then I saw these two totally awesome guys running past me! *screams*"Chase after them! quick quick I wanna take picture!"

Piyo gave chase but only managed to take this as she uses her tiny voice to say "excuse me", they still didn't stop.


See the ...errm do you call them Trojans? By the way the sign on the right hand side is my favourite branded anagram of four L's -- Loewe!

After a while I understood why the two macho trojans didn't stop, they were heading for the toilet. Kekeke. So me and deardeer stationed outside Loewe happily to wait for them.


Hahahahha LOL I like this picture manz. Look at their sexy little split up skirts! Even the armour has got the shape of nipples cast in them! I think the right guy went toilet forgot to check his look in the mirror, notice his cape is all messed up in front unlike his mate?

After a while, I decided I had enough of Loewe...3k for my amazona bag and no stock as yet, and no advance orders can be taken. What the heck, I asked deer to save her wallet for next time(maybe 2 weeks later? ;PpP)

Hoohoo! with the cool weather and all Xmas ambience in the air, its too romantic a night. Can't stand all the bliss that surrounds us! As we stepped out of taka into the cool night sky, with the lights in her eyes and my hand in hers tightly clasped, I know this makes up for any Xmas night that I'm going to stay home at.


Even the Africans celebrates my love with their HOONGAS WOONGAS. Spoil the sweet sweet mood! But added some comic and laughter as always.

Ever since January 21st this year, me and deer always either laughing or smiling, never been so happy before. For almost a year, we've only had I think 2 disagreements? I've finally have a taste of true love, there's no need for forgiveness in this relationships as we can do no wrong in each other's eyes anymore. Found this kid right in the middle of Orchard road clutching a balloon. His mum and sisters were urging him to walk but he's just too tired to move anymore. Super cute kiddo, sulk n sulk squatting there with all the adults around him.

When I squat down beside him, his big round eyes just look at me blur blur,ha! ADORABLE!


Trust me this picture do not do his big soulful eyes justice at all. His family were all trying to catch his attention so he would look into the camera, so he blur blur look up. After a while he decided he's getting too much attention and promptly stood up to baby walk away. Love it when kids walk in their cute fashion, *does a baby walk too*

Headed for heeren after that. Sitting near the fountain and talking made us super happy already. After that met tong they all for supper. Took several unflattering pictures of us at the dining table digging for coconuts. Well if all agrees, maybe we should post them in this blog!

For now, I better not incur the wrath of everyone by displaying our most oily faces. By the way the char kway tiao beside meridien sux! All black black and dry, don't go and eat~~

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105