I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

03/12 CHECK THIS OUT


Jiemei gave me this salt cyrstal lamp that melts when not lighted! and ML gave me the nodding doll beside it. They are a great pair... cos the doll is solar powered, every time the lamp is on, it nods in approval.

This was last last Wednesday I think. Deardeer booked tickets for Harry Potter The Goblet Of Fire at GV Gold Class! I've never been there before so was super excited, promised my sister to take lots of pictures to show her also.
This is the lounge where we sat and ordered food before going into the theatre. Supposedly no outside food, but nobody cares when we took out my mum's red bean soup and started feasting.

You would think that after paying $50 for the movie tickets, they ought to give some complimentary snacks right? NO THEY DIDN'T! We order a coffee and fries to be served to us during the movie...cost $10. DUH. But the fries is the fat fat, lumpy, soft, no backbone kind of fries which Deer loves, the dip also quite special...taste like cheese mix mayo (SINFUL~).





*Kaypoh* See that ang moh at the far left corner? He actually came alone. Another Ang Moh man also sat in front alone. Must be lonely expatriates.
Just Look at this big boogey soogey softee bungee blueee thing of a chair!!! I tell you...feels SHIOK! Can just throw yourself in this giant thing, let it swallow you up, recline into it, lifts the footrest and can just fall asleep manz.
There's this small table in the middle to put food n drinks. Practically lying (ard 130 degrees?) there in the comfortable sofa and watching Harry Potter, drinking very fragrant coffee, luxurious....
One downside about the sofa...reminded me of the chair I sit on during Chemo, just without the thick paddings. yikes.


This picture is to give you an idea how pathetically small the screen is. They really ought to have a bigger screen for this theatre, tsk tsk. But when the movie starts, cannot really feel the difference lah cos too involved le.






This is how the place looks like when everybody's going off, leaving bottles, teapots and plates behind. The seats all 2 by 2, altogether got 3 rows. I think its a great place for movie parties, provided they let us bring our own food.






After movie 11.30am to 2pm, we went to bugis junction to meet mum, sis n sis' bf. This is Intercontinental hotel's decor, so much bread! Attempted a lame pose which failed cos cannot capture face AT ALL.




This is better...I was trying to pretend to eat the cookies actually, see the gingerbread man running away from my mouth?




Could not publish my sis and bf's photo for privacy reasons but guess their hands will do. Need I say more? Opposites Attract.

After Bugis, we went to Sentosa for Shangrila's buffet to celebrate mummy's birthday! The food not very nice...don't go :p It was quite fun at Sentosa though, we saw peacocks and fireworks! Quite lucky...also don't know how come that night will have fireworks one.



That's the poor peacock running away from me, chased it all the way from the carpark into the hotel's vicinity.

Pictures of pretty Fireworks from inside the restaurant. This Fat little bird was so frightened by the fireworks, it flew in and hit the window beside me with a THUMP and collapsed onto the floor. After I took pictures of it cos it look so fat and round and cuteeeee, it started to try to fly out of the window by banging itself against it. Not that I'm cruel but I now firmly support the phrase "bird-brain". Mummy tried to lift it with her palms and bring it out of the restaurant before it cracks its skull against the glass.

I've got so many other stuff to record! Trips of my last chemo, role-playing in NCC's Dr's room :P wawa the nuaster at her best...blah blah , tired le...another day then!

1 Comments:

At December 07, 2005 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really agree that both the lamp & noddy makes a perfect pair! lol~

One will shine in her own glorious way & the other stood by her quietly to display her appreciation, plus support, without grumblings. And this is for forever.

^_-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105