I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

15/11 Avocado Magic

What horrible past days I've survived. Today was slightly better, went to Tampines Mall and walked around a while. Was too lazy to wear my wig so simply worn a polo tee and my ski hat.

Meimei was fabulous! bought 5 Harry Potter books for me! I'm so happy. Kinda sick of watching screens all the time, tv screen then monitor screen then handphone screen. I saw a pair of boots I like too, can wear it real long till kneelength and can fold down to become cute ankle boots too, cost only around $60. Might buy it if I can't find other nicer ones, provided they still have my size.

I wonder if anyone have ever eaten an avocado till its seed sticks to the skin. Don't know what I mean? Hee...

Isn't this interesting? The power of the flesh is stronger than the seed! wahahaha...(bo liao) Tada! That's how the seed looks like after being dug out from the skin finally. By the way, Wawa baby LOVES avocado too!


Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105