I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

13/11 THANK YOU FOR READING ^_^

Really happy to read comments from anyone who happens to come across this page. If you guys are down or have friends who are down, share your thoughts, drop comments for me :) I'm only too happy to respond in this blog k?

Woke up very early this morning, around 6 plus. The nausea and weakness after chemo is setting in. However, I have to constantly remind myself I'm such a fortunate girl, this little discomfort will pass in a few days and if I'm very strong mentally, the physical weakness will only fade faster...

Promised to show my botak pictures right? Okies here they are! Enjoy laughing :p


Wanted to have a clean shave but mum don't allow. I suppose she's worried that if I accidentally suffer a cut while shaving, healing will take time and delay chemo.

4 Comments:

At November 12, 2005 11:25 AM, Blogger lecram sinun said...

You seem to have a great spirit! I'm sure you'll get through it fine. BTW... I think the pic of you is beautiful... your sparkle really shines through. Cheers!

 
At November 13, 2005 10:09 PM, Blogger moleonmycheek said...

Put on more weight! den maybe the needles poking u wont hurt that much? hehe....
hmmm, u've got all the makings of a mei nu; big eyes, cheery bright smile and loads of nice features.. even baldness can't take that away from you...

 
At June 17, 2006 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i admire ur courage to show the pic and yea, i do how pain is the drip.....jia you.....

D

 
At November 10, 2006 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its sad to see tat u are not here anymore.. u have gone to where u should have gone, but i know u will be loved by ur family and friends. forever.. take care..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105