I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, December 02, 2005

02/12 THE THINGS I ENJOY!


Hey! Woke up this morning feeling I must continue to blog. This will be like a documented album of my memories and nonsensical thoughts, aiding my family to remember me for what I am. I wanna document all the stuff that I adore, gosh...there's so many!

Feeling a lot better today, other than the usual wind cramps in my belly, handicapping me from jumping up with joy, I feel fully abled to start recoding my fancies.

Dan Brown had been a superb companion since my last chemo, his references to puzzles and art fascinates me! Hail Dan Brown!
4 books for 50 or 60 bucks I think...not expensive! Cheaper than seperately bought at least, so I got them. Wanted the full set of 7 books Chronicles of Narnia, but it was so expensive! I think around $100...madness.

What else do I like? I simply love my bracelet, deer bought it for me after I was bio-ing it for sooooo loooonnnnggg. From 2004-2005, I had been loitering around Takashimaya's first floor eyeing it from the clio blue counter, all these crazy french brands ready to chop the wallets of those with good taste ;p This piece of jewellery is such a unique charm bracelet, I hardly ever get tired of looking at it. The original price is actually a whooping $400! Luckily deer bought it when the season was ending with a discount.

Check out the wonderful little understated white n black pearls confused with silver beads, rustic silver charms that represent the sea, sky and starry space.

The semi-precious stones look GORGEOUS when light passes through gently, the two bigger ones are soft brown, the small round ones an aquatic bluish green. There's a piece of onyx with stars inside, that's the black stone beside the fish charm :) Its so special, one of a kind,giving off an antique feminine aura.

I'm so lucky to have it, hee! Can still remember when deardeer gave it to me with matching earrings as a surprise at Border's cafe. (She knows I will never bear to buy it, cos I was a stingy old maid.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105