I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

19/11 REALIZATION

I'm on the third book finally, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban! Harry Potter is really quite an entertaining and easy read. You know I used to visit borders when the first book first came out, to occasionally be cheap and read it just there. Hee, cos books very expensive mah, I was never in the right mind to spend on them.

It finally occurred to me that since now I'm spending so much time at home, books might very well be my best friend most of the time and the magical, simple style of writing in the Harry Potter series is so suitable for me. Yeah! Indulge!

Wawa has grown so distant from me, she doesn't wag her tail when she sees me wake up anymore.

My baby Wawa is so beautiful and pretty~~~ never fail to charm all the other dogs provided they are male :p

Thank you deardeer for being so sweet yesterday, getting drinks and food for me and friends at starbucks ^_^ I had an enjoyable day. The wig is hot to wear but I'm thankful at least its kind of cute and its a lot nicer than other wigs, and at least I got money to buy a wig! God Bless!

2 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 11:37 PM, Blogger Piyo said...

Your smiley wawa! stinks occasionally, but still cute though...

U r welcome baby...Got food mostly for myself :P

Ur hair's getting a bit longer...May not need the wig...Post the pic of ur Woodstock with ur wig!!!

 
At November 28, 2005 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love baby wawa too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105