I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

24/11 Woodstock and his hair

Yesterday was great fun! haven't transferred the pictures yet so maybe i'll blog abt it during the weekends.
Due to special request by my dear for Woodstock's pic to be posted and remembered, I shall do so but hopefully no one adds to its humiliation by laughing! Remember, do not embarrass Woodstock by laughing at it...when it was forced to pose for the pictures, I think I even caught baby wawa giggling a bit then running away with a sneer!
Look at the look on her face! Baby wawa was obviously trying hard to conceal her sense of superiority over woodstock and yet happily laughing away... buay tahan.

This is cute little woodstock standing on my purple shawl, its got a lot of golden galleons in it, mind you! Important status in my room as a bank!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

This it pose unwillingly...I think, but I think it looks rather like a member of some rock band...maybe also beatles? :p Cool!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:


Luckily all that hair covered its beady eyes in shame, or it will have seen the shock on our faces, me muttering Sadako in fear under my breath! Yikes, Woodstock's nose has never looked bigger, funny I never noticed. Anyway, no matter what accessories you dorned Woodstock, I still like you so much, cutest little bird ever(besides piyopiyo)!

3 Comments:

At November 25, 2005 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby wawa shapes like a skunk!!! ":D

 
At November 28, 2005 3:08 PM, Blogger Piyo said...

Funny thing...Ur mum mistook Woodstock as a horse...

 
At March 07, 2007 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105