I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

22/11 Harry Potter Craze


The weather is so cool......................and being sick, I get to lie in bed the whole day under my comforter quilt, head plopped with plush pillow, read Harry Potter "The Order Of The Phoenix", as raindrops pitter patter outside my window. An occasional gentle breeze sweeping past my curtains into my room with the temperature so wonderfully cool its tons better than air-con.

Finishing the book at 2.45p.m in the afternoon, soft, slightly cold air caressing my smooth skin (and also head) feels INCREDIBLE!!! This life is crazy, having cancer but feeling like i'm on the top of the world.
Haven't bought the last book 'cos I can't get the paperbacks yet, hard cover's quite expensive isn't it?
My wonderful meimei bought me all these!!!

3 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JM...
i shall scout for more "energy" gadgets! :D
Jiayou!

 
At November 22, 2005 11:32 PM, Blogger Piyo said...

I've never enjoyed reading...Will get the Harry Potter game....

 
At November 23, 2005 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish all of you all the strength and love and happiness you can possibly reach. Don't let severe illness take away your pride and positiveness about living...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105