I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, November 28, 2005

28/11 GROANS AND MOANS

I feel so sick. Like I'm constantly running a fever, weak weak weak. Stomach n intestines are rumbling, cramping whenever they like.

Was so depressed last night, I keep having flashbacks of my life, searching for something that I must have done terribly wrong to get cancer as a punishment. Made my parents upset by crying in front of them again.

I have chemo on friday, followed by a week of tormenting side effects. Then 1 whole week with minimal suffering. Then chemo again and the cycle repeats. I desperately need to know I won't live like this for the rest of my life.

My poor mother, gotta cook and think of what to cook for me every single day, boiling all kinds of cooling drinks for me.

I wanna post happy things here also, just give me a few days.

4 Comments:

At November 28, 2005 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you think that things are really really bad, it will definitely change for the better! Coz there's no way it can get worst. And for such a pretty girl like you, don't worry, theres lots more to live for. Fight your cancer OK? I have read through some cancer stories and personally think what you are going thru is temporary. Confident that your situation will improve as there are lots that love you. Including GOD. I give you all the luck I have ( always been seen as someone lucky) So you must be really blessed now. Start looking forward to the good things that are coming. Read that you want to be your own boss sell desserts and be clothes designer. Cool ! At least I can see that u have plenty of aspirations. N keep Blogging , complain out what u feel so i can hear it. Tell me bout the happy things too

 
At August 31, 2006 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat pat

 
At February 16, 2007 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Ford omaha nebraska 24 3 ohm car audio amplifier

 
At March 05, 2007 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Free pic.of big breast Pa steelhead fishing pharmacy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105