I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, December 02, 2005

02/12 SO MANY THINGS TO RECORD

There are so many things I wanna record! My sentosa trip, the black tube I crave to buy cos I saw some sexy gal in one, the wonderful meals I have everyday...so many pictures to take!!! I wanna virtually document all my thoughts.
Now one thought crossed my mind...wish I can articulate myself as casually in Chinese so my mum can read my blogs as well. But if I type in Chinese, it is both slow and formal. Don't ask me why, but I just find it difficult to express myself casually in written Mandarin. Let's try...put in more effort gal!
我是很想mummy可以读我所有的blog,但是用华语打字真的很麻烦,又很慢。对不起mummy,如果有一天你要读,叫妹妹或者piyo翻译给你听ok?我每次都是写一些无聊的东西,但是如果有mummy应该知道的事,我会尽力记得用华语打出来!

昨天去bugis village shopping, mummy 竟然在那里买了两件上衣和一件短裤!比我happening! 我很高兴,应该很少会有母亲会陪女儿去这么杂乱,年轻人混杂的地方。连店员都称赞我mummy 是年轻,跟得上潮流的新潮妈妈。

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105