I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

15/12 LOVE


After listening and knowing what happend between my selfish friend and her gf, I'm very enlightened. Side track a bit...妈妈刚刚拿一碗热呼呼的面线汤进来房间给我!她讲怕我等一下要吃药,会肚子空空,伤到胃。好感动!

Okie, back to the enlightenment part. After trying persistently for years to change this friend for the better, it seems like nothing works. She is as selfish as ever, in fact has developed some kind of delusion that she actually was a better person some years back when she was with this ex.

Which was entirely untrue. I remembered her being selfish towards her friends then, and also complaining about that gf. So she's just imagined she was a better person.

Recently, she just flared up at me for stupid reasons, after that turned to her gf and when they broke up early next morning, she wanted to chat with me n hang out. I'm so glad Deer advised me strongly not to be close or be bothered with her anymore.

I have this strong urge to counsel her n listen to her pour her troubles again, but I guess if its going to demerit what my loved ones have been doing for me, its not worth it. I have done a lot as a friend and not going to be taken for-granted again. I can't take another more emotional burden, temperamental outbursts etc...contentment n happiness is crucial for my condition.

(I know this pic looks a bit out of point, but all words n no pic makes a boring blog right!)


Shucks, I was off track! Suppose to talk about enlightenment. I realise from their relationship, the way they behave with each other, that LOVE is very important.

When there is love, we put our loved ones in the first place and ourselves in the second place. Sounds like we are on the losing end? Nope. If A puts B in the first place and B puts A in the first place. Aren't both of them in the first place? Its a win-win situation! Just much sweeter and works out like a charm.

That's why I chose to put Ros in the first place, after I see how she always value my opinions first, considered my feelings first, check my comfort level first. This is so harmonious and perfect and I've never been in such heavenly love before.


I put my family first and they put me first as well, so we will just continue to love love love till the end of time :p



1 Comments:

At December 17, 2005 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps, i was the mu4 hou4 hei1 shou3! But not too bad, she didn't go cranky after getting a call from ros. :P Phew!!

Hoped that "point finger" pen was cool enough to have u thinking about what to deal with such a rubbish. wahahaha.. U know what, u can start drawing your tots. Let the pictures do the talking.

Keep gaining weight ok! but remember to flex before u take a pic.:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105