I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, December 05, 2005

05/12 ANGELS!

Went to ktv yesterday, someone sang some song about 天使 and I thought oh yah, that's my name! Angela is my name! Ends with an A...i like. That settles it. Hopefully with this name, next time die le can become angel won't turn into a spirit.

Was chatting on the phone at night with deer...thendon't know why talk abt being singaporean, and I said I'm singaporean! I'm Angel Lah! (corny i know but there's worse to come). Then deer said, " I'm singaporean too!! I'm Angel Loh(Angelo as in micheal angelo)! Cantonese also refer to female as la and male as lo! "

Okiez so now we're Angela and Angelo...what a pair *rolls eyes* spoil my name :P

4 Comments:

At December 05, 2005 8:45 PM, Blogger moo moo said...

hey nik sorry unable to turn up for the ktv... cuz kinda dead after the camp. so sorry.

- Faith

 
At December 07, 2005 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl. i dunno the state of your illness but please do check this out cos my friend's aunt had terminal stage of breast cancer she went to them and 5yrs on after the operation she still never suffer a relapse they are very good n professional i sincerely think there's no harm you give them a shot. (shanghai doctors are very good really they're very advanced). you dont have to trust me, just look at the website do a bit more surfing yourself and give them a call look for that doctor possibly. i gain nothing outta this it's really done in a bid for your condition really. i will check back here often if u need more queries but right now here are the details. http://www.zshospital.com/dept/fc.htm
上海中山医院。枫林路180号
tel: 86-21-64041990.
外宾部。妇产科医生/王美珍副教授
and you dont need to know who i am lah. im not harming you ok dont be silly. just want to to try more options.
love, someone

 
At February 05, 2007 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

 
At February 08, 2007 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. nexium tablet web design and development ritalin adhd Ambien induced amnesia Suzanne somers plastic surgery Calienta latina chicas desnudas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105