I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

14/12 IRRITANT

I'm so freakin bored. Finally the side-effects are wearing off, tomorrow will be Thursday, the day which I'm usually fine to hang out. Irritating self-defensive XH has once again tried to push me ard with her rudeness, sometimes I don't know why I bother to try to be nice to her.

Don't friends ask if their gfs is at their house now? Its like one of the most common questions to ask someone with a gf. Seeing that her gf's username is awfully grammatically incorrect, Deer n me feels that she should help out n also help with her assignments. Told her that and I get rude curt replies again. Comments that I ask too many questions.

Thinking of this incident makes me feel my bad cells come alive again, I actually got so upset and cried. Damn! *waves fists in the air*
Deer says she spends every single of her minute trying to make me a happy and contented princess and XH ruins her efforts by being an ungrateful selfish irritant.

Finally XH apologizes, saying that she was abit over-defensive cos her gf is sick. ????? Is that the weakest link? If it is, I don't even see it. Sorry. If nobody even attack your gf, why are you being defensive in the first place? Are you disillusioned?

So being sick gives people's gf a right to be rude and crazy? Then does deer have to go screaming at everyone who chats up with her? Wahahha, madness.

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105