I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

08/12 《江城子》 苏轼

AGAIN!

I know I have blogged today, but I just got this impulse to do it again! Cannot meh :p
So many days of my happy life goes unrecorded...how can!
Gosh my life when without pain is so insignificantly happy, I'm such a materialistic vainpot I love myself so much.
WAHAHHAHAA.

Saw my discipline master's picture from Dunman High in the papers yesterday. He's retiring this year, but he still looks the same! Miss those days man, when I was young, fat, insecure, ugly, lazy, going through puberty but incredibly witty and smart. Now everything is reversed.

《江城子》 苏轼(苏东坡)

十年生死两茫茫 ,
不思量,自难忘。
千里孤坟,无处话凄凉。
纵使相逢应不识;
尘满面,鬓如霜。

夜来幽梦忽还乡,
小轩窗,正梳妆,
相顾无言,唯有泪千行。
料得年年断肠处,
明月夜,短松岗。

Suddenly thought of this poem by my favourite poet Sotong Ball,I have so much to talk about him and this poem but my mum's pressing me to get ready for blood test at NCC!
Tao Yan lah!!! I'm in a poetic mood. Blog again tomorrow...hopefully, cos I'll be having Chemo tomorrow and deer will be at Batam with her company :(

2 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm i didnt know sotong ball was a real person !!! lol i thought.... err, he's just another WANG JING's silly character in his show !!! tell me moreeeee! but why sotong ball my goodness, such coincidence.

 
At February 08, 2007 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105