I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, December 19, 2005

19/12 WE'VE GOT TITLES NOW!

Yeah! I've finally found the title field for this weblog....now the archives are soooo much neater and I can read back so much easily. Spent the morning arranging the titles of past entries and saw my botak picture. Realized my hair is still pretty much in the same state now, sianz...when will I get my luxurious sexy long silky mane back???

Went to ah bao's house yesterday, super fun...new house and all plus got ice-cream cake n Xmas tree...whee! Takes a million years to upload the pictures so while I'm waiting, type a few more 废话 :P



Mango Tango ice-cream cake, yummy but mummy say I can't have mango so I only took a little bit. Good also, anyway I'm gaining weight FAST these few weeks.
Of cos, knowing me and friends, we don't just eat without having some fun! Since ah bao just got married, dry ice reminds her of the romantic walk down the aisle on her wedding night...so she got a pitcher of water ready~~~~





OooOOooh...look at the sublimation taking place! All the cool cool fog so exciting!!! We're going to be snow princesses!



As we squeal with excitement like little piggies, screaming that the fog will all escape.
XY: we must quickly close the box then trap a lot of fog le, release all at once and fill up the dining area!
Me: cool!! quick quick pour more water inside then close the box!

Hahaha, cam see the teeny weeny trail of mist escaping from the corner of the box?



Tada! :( not spectacular or as magnificent as I expected. Boo...




Maybe blowing at it will help? *huffs and puffs* hee not bad, got pretty effects.

Always wanted a christmas tree in my room for xmas, just for the festive mood. But I always thought waah the tree so big, then after xmas keep where? So troublesome, I just didn't know that it can be dismantled and kept in a neat little box until ah bao told me yesterday!

How SUAKU can I be??? I'm such a mountain turtle its totally embarrassing. Anyway was so excited to see a tree in ah bao's house, hee!

This is the picture with the tree but my face looks a bit stiff leh. Try another one.


Okies my face looks so much better here, can see that got more flesh le hoh...rosier and fleshy. Look at my fat rosy cheeks! and of cos try to ignore that pixelated tummy of mine, its totally big and 'I don't know how to describe' kind of swollen. Cannot let anyone see that part so must do some home-made pixelation :p

Cannot blame me right! I know I eat a lot :( I know I'm a closeted glutton ( deer will choke at the word 'closeted' I think) but its also the fluid producing cancer that's bloating my tummy okie! I'm sure if without that fluid I definitely won't have such a thick waist one loh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105