I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

22/12/05 CHEMO 3A DONE

Okies now 3a is done, left 3b, 4a and 4b. Hopefully by 4b, my CA125 tumour marker count will be in the normal range which is below 35. Its currently 62.4, which means dropped around 20 points since my last blood test. Cheers!

Brought baby Wawa to the groomer Pawfrenz at Upper East Coast Rd yesterday. Finally decided its a wee bit cruel to always tie her hair in a top knot. Although its a popular and common way of dolling up a Shih Tzu, I can't help but wonder if Wawa feels uncomfy all the time, or whether it will damage her eyelids in the long run.

Before I gave the final nod to let the groomer go ahead with the puppy cut(short, neat look), took some memorable pictures of Wawa with long hair...beautiful, messy n cute.

The first picture is one with her smiling..looking all pretty and prim. The middle one shows her naughty look, messy but tongue-adorable. The last one is her with all facial hair trimmed, always reminds me of a bandit! A cute little bandit though.

Watched KingKong last night, sit in the cinema until the tip of my spinal cord is sore. Could be an old injury *thinks of the first time I tried blading in ECP with an irresponsible careless instructor/friend :p

Must thanks Ah Hong for lending me the Korean Show. Entertain my mother and sister lots, they are practically addicted to it! I just adore the actress in the show, I'm gonna strive to be as pretty as them when I get well! Met Eloise at United Square foodcourt before I went for my chemo today, she actually recognises me with specs, ski cap and all. Amazing~~~ Way To Go Jiemei!

3 Comments:

At December 22, 2005 10:54 PM, Blogger Piyo said...

BB! U r amazing! Can't believe u still got the energy to blog right after your chemo. Oops...Hong said we muz watch the Korean show together...

 
At December 23, 2005 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although i have TINY eyes & super bad memory, ur undercover look doesn't get away from my detective eyes. :D

By the way, that ah hong said that when she lunch with Ros & I, she feels like she is eating with 2 birds... Grrrr *ROAR* at hong.
(PS: ah hong loves to chat up with those little black birds)

 
At March 05, 2007 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105