I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, December 23, 2005

23/12/05 SING ME TO SLEEP

I drew this myself *PROUD* Let me explain this picture of love. The big lower rectangle is my bed. The smaller upper one is a 'di lum' mattress my sis dragged into my room.

Why did she sleep on a di lum when she has her own room and bed? Because my mum is angry with my dad again(as usual) , thus decided to sleep with Wawa on a King size bed behind locked doors. My dad was reduced to sleeping on my meimei's bed thus she is reduced to sleeping on a di lum with me.

Now why is my mum angry with my dad? His company had a happening business party that involves a Carlton dinner then an exclusive VIP room gathering in MOS. Yah the clarke quay Ministry of Sound MOS, not the MOS BURGER fast food restaurant lah. Mum thought the gathering must be at some nightclub ktv with china hostess, but when dad ran away from all the noise and seemingly crazy possessed dancers in MOS, we all knew it should be ok.

After chanting the Soka scriptures with my sis for 5 minutes, I suddenly feel like being sung to sleep. Since dad loves to sing, we invited him over to my room to sing us oldies. We were never that close to him. So it all happened in a strange spontaneous way.
So that guy lying between me and my sis is him, singing...humming away with his low melodious voice. I was tearing abit cos it all felt so amazing, never dreamt that my dad will finally become a family man.

Finally he sang till he was so tired he started to talk and talk about his colleagues. It was boring fun but still ok, an insight to his work. By the way, the extra circle you see in the drawing beside my bed, that's my rubbish bin on standby in case I puke, its DEFINITELY NOT an extra head though it looks exactly like meimei's, dad's and my head in the picture.

3 Comments:

At December 23, 2005 4:05 PM, Blogger Piyo said...

Soooo...Cutie baby u! :*)

 
At February 01, 2007 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

 
At February 07, 2007 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105