I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, December 30, 2005

30/12/05 WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

Woke up naturally to sunlight flooding in through billowing white curtains. It's such a lovely morning.

*munches on my never-ending supply of berries*


Went to Ktv last night, so cold till my insides shivered. Could actually feel my ribcage trembling! Luckily got jiemei's jacket and jiefu's super thin shirt for cover. Manged to sing "It might be you" and "Come what may"...both me and feng's songs.

Found a cassette that Deardeer Feng recorded her own guitar playing of the song "It might be you" , was a 2001 Xmas present. That year I gave her in exchange, a heart-shaped cake me n mummy baked. We were not attached then, but so sweet already!!! Buay Tahan!!!

Was just looking through Xiuwan's photos from her Thailand trip, found some which really reflect my mood.

This is a rainbow and its spirit ( double rainbow...a smaller, faint one is above the main one) bridges right across the sky of Bell mountain Phu Kradang.

Okie, I'm not gonna say the usual cliche stuff like after the thunderstorms and heavy rains, a miraculous sight to behold always takes our breath away gently yet surely etc...oOps I've just said it! *clasps hands over mouth in mock surprise*





You know, this picture taken by Xiuwan is Lomsak Cliff. I'm a cliff in my own way now. Taking in the best view of the world, looking at everything from the most wonderful point of view. Only from such an angle and position, I can see my world in its most beautiful light.

Yet this euphoria can only be acheived from the most dangerous spot, the tip of the cliff. One step amiss and death awaits beneath the rocky mountains. As I breathe in all the love and wonder of my surroundings, it's both wary and exhilarating.

So bless me, that I can take in all this beauty, descend safely from the cliff. Forever remembering how appreciative I should be of all the happiness that God embraces me with.

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105