I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

08/01/06 SUPER GOOD WEATHER ^_^ SUPER LONG HAPPY ENTRY

THUMPER

The initial 2 hours at Thumper were good. First of all, being the 100th registered user of the twoqueensparty website, I 'demanded' a prize and Wendy gave free entries plus a round of free drinks for me and friends! I dressed up and was happy with how I looked ^_^ Plus the band sang well...yeah good music, free drinks and friends with free drinks *satisfied*


I really like the logo of the cute bunny, their coasters rock. I like rabbits but may never keep another male rabbit, their urine can really travel and stain *sweat*

Took some pictures with handphone but it was too dark so me and Feng proceeded to somewhere brighter.




Feng took this picture and accidentally included herself in it, well...I cropped her away. Wahahahahhaa. Actually I put on so much make-up that day le! But I still look pale and bland, maybe next time I should just empty the whole eyeshadow and blusher pots onto my face.

This is a narcisstic artistic picture I attempted myself. Cropped away my own face because it was really really pale, about as ghostly white as my bare back. If you look closely, Feng is actually standing in front of me...I think.

Around 10 plus, when the whole Thumper is super under-ventilated, smoke choked my poor pair of lungs (causing my throat infection &%^#@!), Faith, Didar and Chisolm(hope I've got the name right) finally arrived! We gladly gave the table up to them and fled the place.

Met white_ice Mel (again! saw her twice that week) outside at the carpark, she really looks like a healthier female version of Sylvester Sim. By the way, Sylvester is so skinny, stylists have to get him a pair of female 25 inch waist jeans to wear for photoshoot because none of the male-cut jeans can fit him anymore....yucks.


YESTERDAY STARTED NOT SO GOOD

I thought yesterday was going to be a bad bad day...after complaining on blog and playing BL(my sis's bf)'s PSP 3D Pacman, I got a SERIOUS full-head headache. You know, the kind that spreads all over your head and if you massage the right side, the left side throbs and vice versa.

Decided to take a short nap after dinner with Feng. After I woke up at about 8 plus, my headache had gone(with the help of Mr. Panadol Extra). Mum had finished cleaning our leather sofa with leather softener and proudly showing off the results to Wawa. In a while Papa started to watch 射雕英雄传 with the horribly low monotonous voice of 黄蓉 saying “靖哥哥”. Everytime she uses that voice of hers, i'm irked...really 金镛's great portrayal of this cute lass is ruined by beautiful 周迅。

HAPPINESS SEEPING IN SLOWLY

Anyway, since the living room tv is playing boring stuff, me, meimei and mummy decided to move to the master bedroom and nua in bed while watching 哎哟!我的妈!with our old tv. Was in a good mood because got 潘玲玲 parading around in the show with her super slim fit jeans and hide-my-tummy spaghetti top, watching her great figure and lovely face makes me happy.

Then Feng sleepily walked into the room silently like little baby Casper, plops herself beside me on the huge bed and watched the show with us. It was wonderful, mummy, meimei, and Feng hugging me, feel so blissful that they accept my relationship and we could all nua in bed to watch bo liao Singaporean style cheesy chinese sitcoms.

OH! FUN!

After the sitcom, we got the craving for mahjong!!! So we 'volunteered' Papa to go carry our mahjong table up. By the way, smartie mummy tried to save storeroom space by 'storing' our mahjong table 1 storey down at the common stairway platform.

ALAS!!! Our table is GONE!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely someone took a fancy to it and brought it home. *sobs* Goodbye our long time family table friend. I should have taken a picture of you before you were stolen :(

Anyway we were determined to have fun so mummy suggested Blackjack because she don't know how to play Dai Di. I won FIFTY BUCKS at Blackjack! Thanks everyone! Hee! I'm so happy~~~~~~~~

We got so bored of Blackjack so I decided to give mummy a quick lesson on Dai Di. While Channel 8 had some weird suspense/thriller/horror movie going, mummy was thoroughly enjoying the Dai Di rounds while me, meimei and Feng took turns to scream and squirm at the TV.

MY DOG'S A CAT

Woke up this morning to the sound of Mummy sliding my windows open. LOVE IT. It's raining, when the wind caresses my face and fills my whole lavendar room with pitter patter and the smell of rain...how can I not be soothed?

Wawa runs in to enjoy the wonderful ambience in my room and of course to share my body warmth by leaping up onto my quilt like a cat.



This is how she started...by resting her black little cat-like head on my upper arm and trying to snuggle into my quilt.


Then she hides her face under my arm, pretending to be shy and demure when I try to take another picture of her.

In less than five minutes she twisted and turned her little furry body to fit right into the curl of my arm so that her round buttocks will fit under my palm. Buay Tahan this soft furball!

Even when I decided to remove my arm, she continues snuggling more and more into a curly ball of soft fur until she totally resembles a cat or a furry cushion. I love Wawa the cat-pretending dog.


P.S. Thanks Tinkleme :) Went to watch the video...Ms. Swan's hair looks like my wig! :p

7 Comments:

At January 08, 2006 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

i came across your blog when you left a message at adri's blog. halfway through reading your entry, i start crying.

you're so positive about life, despite your health. the next time i hear my friends arguing with their partner, i'll kok their heads.

thank you for penning your thoughts. you've change my outlook of life, completely. i wish you and your deardeer all the best!

 
At January 14, 2006 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats my wawa... I m the horror of her life... and I m the reason why she loves u ( cuz u always protect her n scold me) BIASED!!!

 
At June 04, 2006 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so sorry nikki that i came to know too late.. Yes i remembered meeting u and piyo near hmv & thumper's carpark just you were about to leave. I am so sorry old fren that i didnt know and care. Your memory will never cease in me. My heart had never felt so remorsed n regretful for anyone since last my grandma passed away.
May you be with God n see u in time to come. I promise i'll never miss to give u a big bear hug up there, that so much memories we shared in past (we 1st time met at zouk when i was 18, the #pl channel u created, the frens u've intro me, u gave me a parker pen for my 21st bday u came with swap, piyo.. i still have ur photos, that karaoke session at tp with swap when i sang madonna's "black cat" n chase yall outta of the room, the bet we had make to see who lose 10kg when we saw macy lost so much weight overnight in 2003 at mm n u did it, and the last time i met you twice this Jan at orchard.) I'm crying so hard because i can't meet u here anymore. Im so sorry nikkilim, docile^.. hugs my fren forever. mel aka white_ice

 
At February 07, 2007 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 
At February 16, 2007 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

 
At March 02, 2007 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 
At March 07, 2007 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info free diets slimming pills amp weightloss diets Voyager convertible kits http://www.access-dental-insurance.info/online_diet_pills_scam.html http://www.education-program-2.info/online-doctorate-degree-in-real-estate.html Infiniti g35 coupe accessoriese pills loss weight no Own winsor pilates Vacuum cleaners colorado springs Buick 231 v6 Applicance company of america welbilt roaster oven which diet pill works best Lexan auto light covers Breast augmentation chicago Avon cosmetics polska brazilian green tea diet pills liporexin Diet drop pill ship Buy+propecia+on+line anti spyware francais popup blocker cardiac care health weight loss pill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105