I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

05/01/06 THINGS THAT MAKE ME SICK

There are so many things that I enjoy but so many that makes me sick too. What is truly a shame is that those that I enjoy are precisely the ones that sabotage me.

Number One: RAIN

I love rain, droplets of water that falls from the sky! How cool is that?!
Being in the rain makes me sick. My airways contract and infection occurs easily, coupled with smoke...I almost always get a high fever.

So now, I will love the rain only by looking at it, never standing in it.

Number Two: SMOKE

Used to enjoy smoking, so shiok to inhale deeply then you get smoke floating from your mouth! How fun is that!
Smoking causes cancer.

Number Three: HEATY FRUITS

C'mon, they are the nicest fruits right. Lychee, Persimmons, Mango etc Think I got my sorethroat from rain, smoke and too many persimmons.

After surviving the high fever last night, which is a piece of cake compared to the side effects from chemo, I'm more aware that I really have to be careful of the environment I place my body in. No more smoky smoky places and walking in the rain. Of course, food intake must be watched as well *groans and moans*

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105