I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, January 09, 2006

09/01/06 START OF 3b :)

Okie so I've done the IV for 3b this noon, after one more week of eating the dreadful chemo drug Xeloda for 7 days, 3b will be completed! I'm so GLAD that my throat infection manage to clear today so I can start 3b...if not I might still be in pain and nausea during Dardeer Feng's birthday next Tuesday!

Mummy wanna have a small family dinner celebration for her at Tung Lok Paramount...yummy!

Dr See scheduled a CT Scan for me next Thursday to see if the condition inside my abdomen is better at all, I'm thin now but why is my tummy still bloated?????? Hope that the growths inside are real small now or better still, converted into good cells like I also tell them to.

At around 12 plus, halfway through my chemo, Feng appeared with a foot long BLT Subway, macademia white chocolate and Raisin Oatmeal cookies. I immediately brightened up!

I mean, I LOVE mummy and she is so great to accompany me for the whole morning through all the waiting and scheduling hassles. But whenever she's bored, she starts talking about me not understanding how awful we behave that's why she gotta shout and nag at us, I LOATHE that topic.

Anyway after Deer arrived, mum went to Temple Street for some organic shopping while me and her happily ate subway sandwiches. I walked to the toilet twice with my drip stand and caused a bit of backflow of blood in the tubes when I raised my arm too high in order to hold on to the stand.



There was a lot more blood in that tube actually but by the time Feng managed to find my camera...lots of it had slowly migrated back to my arm. It was quite a beautiful sight...like a Lava Lamp we thought. hee.


Check out my super shiny nail polish~~~

I was very happy when the nurse commented that I'm very tall and slim today ^_^ but quite afraid when she also mentioned my veins on the wrist are pretty close to the bone. My fears were not unfounded, when she injected the plug into my wrist today, it's helluva painful siah!

Maybe I should start fattening up again, buffets here I come! Yummy Yummy!

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2006 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee!!! 2 more sessions to go and you are done!!! I'm so happy for you, let's go eat the pi dan tofu again, yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105