I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

06/05/06 TRYING SUPPLEMENT PRODUCTS

This morning when the ambulance came to pick me up to go to NCC for my appointment with Dr See Hui Ti, I saw the old people walking up the steps by themselves. I was sort of carried up and down the steps on a modern sedan :P

Really strengthless :( But I'm recovering. At least now I can sit up from the sofa on my own :)
Although sometimes my family members and Deardeer insist on giving me a hand.

I wonder how are all my friends and am really appreciative of the comments left by people I do not know also ^_^I can't really blog for long because I take a 30ml cup of morphine every 4 hourly. That makes me so drowsy, blur and mistake-prone when typing so I keep re-checking my sentences which is quite tiring.

At NCC today, met this patient who was in my ward when I went for my operation recently. This middle-aged woman had lived 4 years beyond what was expected of her already~Her son Steven was telling me about these chinese herbs they buy in Malaysia which help to shrink tumors and another kind of capsules supplements (made in USA) but can be bought in Singapore lah :P

My parents were very interested in the herbs naturally but I think I'm going to buy the bottles of capsules tomorrow because Steven told me her mum did not feel any nausea or fatique after consumming the capsules before each chemotheraphy session! *excited*

14 Comments:

At May 06, 2006 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear fren!
so glad 2 c your writing again, didnt wanna disturb ur rest,so been checking ur blog instead... really hapi 2 know u'r recovering,almost 2 hapi 4 words!
jia you jia you...
anna

 
At May 07, 2006 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Xiaodoudou, so glad to read this update from you.. especially since it takes alot of effort for you to type it. Thanks for writing :)

Just wondering, what kind or brand of natural supplements are you going to try? Is it alright to divulge this piece of info? Am interested to know cos I'm quite keen on natural therapy as well. Hope it helps to boost your immune system and aid in your path to recovery..

Take care and God bless,
Jas.

 
At May 07, 2006 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! so glad you're back, don't worry about updating, as long as we know you're okay that's all that matters. hope you feel better soon, glad you can sit up on your own now. take care!!!!!! *hug*

 
At May 07, 2006 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy... its been a long time since u last blog :):):) recover fast fast so that u won't have 2 take those awful morphine anymore! Love life.

 
At May 08, 2006 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am really happy to see you blogging again, take good care of yourself.

 
At May 08, 2006 11:13 AM, Blogger ah bao said...

oh great that u can sit up already...take good care...sms mi if u are free to meet up k..

 
At May 08, 2006 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock girl!
You make us all so proud of you. =)

 
At May 08, 2006 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear fren :)

Really glad to see your update, hope you are getting better each day. Gambatte, all the way!

 
At May 10, 2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoooooHOoooo Jiemei!

 
At May 17, 2006 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Xiaodoudou,

Your strength and lively spirit is truly an inspiration. I hope someday I can be half as strong as you are. You are in my prayers.

Anonymously yours,
Daddy™

 
At May 19, 2006 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jia you!

 
At May 23, 2006 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, just wanted to say that I admire your positive attitude, courage and strength.

My prayers are with you and your family so keep smiling and fighting :) :)

 
At June 09, 2006 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At July 22, 2006 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105