I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, April 03, 2006

03/04/06 MORE UPDATES

Just came back from the hospital. She's sleeping soundly now. Her sister's with her tonight. Hope her fever's gone by now. She rejected the glucose drip fr the hospital, refused to eat. Tt's why it got to her. Plus immune system's low, esp after chemo. I stood helplessly, watching the doctor draw a thick syringe of her blood for bacterial tests. Her parents looked extremely worried, praying, pacing about...Maybe the prayers really worked. Her fever subsided from 37.9 to 37.5 :D

Doctor said she cd go hm only if she cd eat 3 full meals and not feel the pain. Just hope she wun have to rely on morphin ASAP. It's making her drowsy and giddy all the time.

Sweetest dreamz my princess...May you wake up to a pain-free day...Luvin you...Amen

4 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please take care and hang in there!

 
At April 04, 2006 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss jm...
buffet!!!!

 
At April 04, 2006 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope that everything will be better soon...hoping for the best for all of you, hang in there!! *hug*

 
At April 04, 2006 10:04 AM, Blogger ah bao said...

hey, can i go visit? been messaging her, but maybe she is not fit to reply...let me know pls...thanks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105