I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, March 20, 2006

20/03/06 SIMPLE SUNDAY

It was Sunday Suntec day. The food fest was packed full of people. Me and Dear escaped to the prata place on the 1st floor to rest our feet and see what we saw!


The most curly wormy Hairdo

Prata man in shirt and tie

Weird right?

It was a leisurely afternoon, spoilt by loads of people flooding the entire building. So we further escaped to Starbucks and nestled in their sofa! I read books n papers while Dear just slept happily with her head on my shoulder. With the soft sunlight coming through the glass panels, Dear's hair tickling my face, I spent a couple of hours in bliss.

We decided on Ichiban sushi which was a mistake. Seems like the two branches at Great World and Wisma are the good ones only. Then we shopped around Millenia Walk before I start craving for raw food again. Uni! OToro! My Favourite Ikura! Sushi Tei had just imported some Blue Fin Tuna Belly so there I had my Toro. Fattiest piece of fish I've ever eaten...melts in the mouth.

After watching this food show on Sea Urchin (Uni) at Tong's house, and last experience at Nara, I've been wanting to try it. It was soft and sweet, but I think I'm slightly allergic to it :( Skin itched. Yikes.

My raw food and Dear's Donbin Teapot soup

The truly amazing thing happened in the night, on my way home. That's for the next entry, after I finish reading the unexpected gift/loan.

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105