I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, March 17, 2006

17/03/06 WEAK

Just had chemo yesterday, mummy accompanied me. Deardeer Ros took leave to be with me too. It was the third week in a row and I feel the concentration of these chemicals in my body is a lil high, the nausea is starting to set it and the feeling of weakness doesn't seem to get any better. I constantly pray for the fluid in my abdomen to go away, I hope it does. As much as I feel my body is dying sometimes, I really don't wish for my time to come so soon.

Trina brought her little baby Tricia to visit me last night. Trina is this gorgeous babe that I made a friend when I was studying, and Tricia is a live doll from Precious Moments. Hee. Trina gave me a string of beautiful Soka Bead, all crystal blue and pearly white beads with fluffy white poms poms on the side. I promised her I will pray.

After she left, I continued to vomit whatever gastric juices I had in my stomach, after Ros left later in the night, I puked again. Maybe this is the third dosage, that's why the side effects are acting up again. There's a nagging pain in my left and sometimes right abdomen now, but I won't get to see Dr See until two weeks later. *scared*

Good news is, I get a week's rest after chemo this week. Hopefully I'll be well enough to carry out all the activities I wanna go ahead with. Ikea sale, Filmfest, Singapore Gaga and some 相声 show. Cheers.

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh... 1 motivation to let u look forward to the 'good week'.
I got u a few boat-like biscuits from Taiwan. a variety of them! :D Later i pass to Ros.
Till u feel better, u see if you are interested in them. wahhahaha

 
At February 16, 2007 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. mental health case management training curriculum http://www.lexus-dealers-8.info/Leadershiptraining.html Kia optima 2005 Sites for diet pills Card green attorney golf on internet Management training and development Baseball auctions Psychiatrist prozac literotica com campaign phone call Re ultram clothing pin up girls cosmetics jeep crank sensor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105