I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

08/03/06 HANGING OUT AGAIN!

Yeah...I'm starting to hang out again. *checks my mental and emotional health* above average!

Had YaKun with Ros and Eloise before we head to Nara. I like Nara's dark dark ambience with cheesy pop music and lots of mirrors for me to admire myself in *wahahha*

Ros ordered a sashimi, vege set, I asked for tuna sushi, gyoza, grilled sticks of aspagagus pork roll and foie gras, Eloise ordered Yasai Tempura, fish Porridge and a grilled salmon. Plus two bottles Asahi dry, ice-cream and fruits, there was a lot a lot ALOT of food on the table. I've put together a rather ugly composite picture of what we ate actually.

Luckily Swap's taiji class was cancelled last minute and she joined us, or else we couldn't have possibly finished everything! Saw 李铭顺 walk in to speak to the chef and da bao some food, pity Fann Wong wasn't there :( I would like to see her in person!

Laughed so much over crapping non-stop~ Nara uses a pretty looking small glass for holding beer which Eloise actually broke just by gently knocking it against the beer bottle!

The cute glass we like

They long bung me and Ros to Cineleisure after dinner, many thanks! I wanted to take pictures with both Swap jiefu and Eloise jiemei but some say 3 in a picture is no good, keke. Gotta put in double effort then! I was very happy with my dressing~~ beige top with brown bag and sandals, even my eye make-up were in neutral shades!

The movie date started out so romantic alright, we couldn't stop looking at each other and smiling. I was so happy to walk out of my depressing thoughts. However halfway through the show, looking at Dear's face in the dim light, I started thinking how many more beautiful opportunities like this I can have. Started to tear up abit but quickly stopped my brain from wandering into dark territories. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole movie with our arms locked and me leaning on Dear's shoulder *Bliss*

On the way home, I was still thinking about mochi ice-cream and chocolate so stopped by 7 eleven to get both. Pink/red thin mochi skin with white lychee ice-cream, dark bitter meiji chocolate...mmm~~~

1 Comments:

At March 08, 2006 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! glad you had fun. *hug* i hope there are more more more great times to come... and all the best!!!

no, you don't know me in real life. :) i wandered here from popaghandi who is the friend of a friend of my friend. because you left a comment on one of the popaghandi posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105