I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

25/02/06 ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY

Had a super good dinner with my ex classmates from VJC on Saturday night. Imperial Nan Bei at Taka serves pretty good Peking duck and many other chinese cuisine. Most importantly, had a really good chat and great time with Pauline, Shihui and Xuanyin.

After dinner, continued to NYDC with Dear and Pauline and I had another Oven Baked rice after the heavy dinner! Think I was too greedy and crazy. Dear was really considerate and nice to me throughout the night and guess that scored a lot of points with my friends~ Pauline is too sweet to be true, she actually sent me home even though she lives in Hougang?! Hope she didn't get too spooked waiting the escalator late at night.

When I got home, my stomach felt a bit queasy and mummy was telling me to go puke if I still don't feel right. Was really struggling between bearing with the discomfort and relieving my gastric of its 'over'load. Gave in finally and threw up part of the oven baked rice that was causing the misery. Worse followed.

Because I worked the digestive system the opposite way it's suppose to behave, my intestines started to go haywire... everything started to go backwards, food gets churned into my gastric and so much air filled up my digestive system. An incredible amount of pain took over my abdomen for the next few hours since midnight. Meimei tried to comfort me but the pain was too much to bear and my parents woke up. They accompanied me through all the profuse vomitting and painful seizures to follow, all the way for 6 long hours till dawn.

I finally couldn't handle the torment, was kneeling over and crying almost all the time from the pain. My parents had been persuading me to go to the hospital and I eventually succumbed to the horrifying 6 hours of constant pain and their request.

The x ray showed that my intestines were bloated with air and stuck together due to the cancerous fluid in my abdomen. Was given jabs to curb the pain and vomitting, the jabs were burning :( After being pushed into the observation ward, mummy stood by my bed for hours till 9 plus in the morning until her legs were all sore and tired. 对不起,妈咪!

Dear bought porridge for me and came to fetch us home when I insisted on leaving the hospital. The pain came back soon and only totally subsided around 5p.m in the afternoon. I only have 7 good days and they are ending on Wednesday, now 2 is taken away by my own foolishness. Even got my whole family and dear into such tiring situations together :( Feel so bad, must really reflect now.

5 Comments:

At February 26, 2006 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness! Better take care like that. I know how it feels, to a certain extent, how it might feel like to be bloated with air because I get that so often. Hope you are feeling better now.

 
At February 26, 2006 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear,
Pls take gd care of urself. You'll be blessed with speedy recovery.

 
At February 27, 2006 11:38 AM, Blogger ah bao said...

oh no....so sorry...

 
At February 15, 2007 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Cream ice machine nemox provigil recreational use pci graphic card tv keywords web promotion site submission seo submission free adult video dvd Can you tell me more about venlafaxine Blowjob and facials part no.25008b water filter Spam filter outlook express Difference between paxil cr Valtrex and cancer

 
At March 03, 2007 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105