I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, February 24, 2006

24/02/06 A REALLY GOOD START TO THE DAY

Weather: Sunny and windy
Mood: Princess
Nails: Freshly painted in the morning a Milky Lavender

I have a 5 Star ratings service every single morning, it goes like this:

1. Mummy draw the room curtains to prevent the sun from getting into my eyes.

2. She asks if I'm cold and covers my feet (often exposed because my legs are so long! :p) with the blanket or helps me off the air-con.

3. Brings a glass of FRESHLY extracted mixed (usually a punch of beetroot, apples, pears and some other vegetable) juice and lets me drink it while still sitting on my bed!

4. If I want to snooze, I'm allowed to continue, if I feel like moving, I can play with Wawa The Princess' Dog or go over my neighbour Princess Meimei's room to play on the comp.

Why is mummy so fantastic to me? Definitely because I have cancer and suffers like hell for the treatments, because I might die in a few years' time, because I may need to suffer some more in future? I don't care...enjoy the love while I can. Wahahahhahaa, I love my mummy!

Meimei and BL bought me more Napoleon III Truffles from Prestat for me last night. *TOUCHED TO TEARS AND DROOL* Okie, we made a pact, no more buying of the most expensive, overpriced crazy chocs anymore. We agreed to just be contented with Royce in future.

Walked past Voxy nails in Taka last evening, their decor theme is Tulips!! Very pretty~~~ made me realise the shape of nails is actually similar to a tulips petals! No wonder I'm obsessed with both. Holland is having their annual flower fest and they have more than a thousand species of tulips alive and summoning me in their national garden in March. So sad I can't go travelling as yet :( Definitely next year~

Yesterday's dinner date at Ichiban in Wisma was fun. We got to sit in front of the sushi chefs and also the conveyor sushi belt. So many interesting sushi and mostly for $1.90! It's a great place and their staff got the prized service DNA in them. For eg. we took a plate of sushi off the belt and Dear commented : wah this one a lot of spring onions *frown* The chef in front of us promptly took that plate from us and cheerily said he's going to give us a new plate! Cool rite!

Went shopping and dear bought me some clothes which includes a very cute tube dress from Roxy! Loveeeeee it. Tried the gelatos from Gelatissimo outside Shaw Lido, quite unique flavours, definitely recommend the English Triffle or issit Tiffle Flavour.

Ended the night in Borders, Dear bought a book by an author she recently started to know about...somebody Hall. That's like the 20th book we have bought in the last few months??? Yikes, gotta curb the urge...time for the National Library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105