I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

14/02/06 RAFFLES THE PLAZA DAY 2

Pulled ourselves unwillingly out of bed and went for buffet breakfast by the pool! Before that, I took some pictures from my balcony of really big size ang mohs eating by the pool, hopefully that serves as a warning for me not to eat too much...didn't work.

How Big All Of You Are!



The food was unimpressive so we headed back to The Market Cafe for breakfast, what a right choice manz! So much stuff to eat! Yummy.

I wore my green n pink stipe dress and ski cap for breakfast and somehow keep feeling I look like one of Santa's hardworking elves. The fresh fruit juice station chef refused to believe I'm Singaporean, guess I should have told him I'm from Santa's workshop in Finland.

Went back to the room to totally nua, cuddle, orh orh, and best of all bubble time! I love bathtubs, better still if the tub has legs, better still if it's a large square jacuzzi type of tub *dreams on*

Ros is usually worn out at work so she sleeps alot in the afternoon whenever there's a chance. That day we communicated and agreed that whenever she's going to drift off to dreamland, she will try to pat me to sleep first in case I stay awake and eventually dies of boredom. I'm not someone who can just go to sleep easily, even at night I gotta be coaxed to go to bed usually :( Of course unless it's chemo week, then I will force my body to sleep cos that shuts off the side effects a lil.

Anyway, we had so much fun in the bathroom soaking in hot bubble baths, jumping in and out of the rain shower pretending it's raining. I can't walk in real rain anymore because I fall sick easily now. This rain shower reminds me of a certain New Year's day donkey years ago I spent in dear's Serangoon Garden house, was using the same shower style that morning. Really like it as it's right above the head and water droplets pour down on the body vertically just like real drizzles.


Crazy Bubble Time

I tried to create the sweet gal in ear muffs look for Dear and faun look for myself, success! It was so funny when Deardeer made a beard, wahahahahahahaha. *obsessed with my nails.* Day 1 nails were dark red and Day 2 were a bright fuschia~

The quilt, bed, pillows and everything is simply so comfortable I couldn't bear to leave at check-out time. Dear extended one more night in the hotel for us, and we got the kind of room we had few years back!


Comfy!

Mummy n Papa visited us for a while to bring me more liang teh and organic apples, and nua in the room while we met up friends for dinner. Went to Curry Favor but this time round, didn't enjoy the food so much le...maybe cos it's the third time, no 新鲜感 already! Swap poor thing, had sorethroat then couldn't eat any of the side dishes at all! She only had stewed beef with rice but couldn't finish it also.

Tulip from the gals!

I finally got to see the famous 四川 变脸 绝技 live at Raffles City! Friends came over to the room to watch TV and play bridge. When Tong they all went off to look at fireworks, we stayed at the balcony and looked at fireworks' reflections off a super shiny building behind the HSBC building! Super innovative and crazy way to admire fireworks...wahahhahaa. I tried to take pictures of the reflection but my hands were shaky from laughing and so the picture quality not very good, paiseh.

Green and Red Fireworks' Reflection

Had a really good sleep that night, maybe the room fengshui better, maybe it's the beautiful tulip the gals bought for me, maybe Dear was super romantic and sweet, maybe it's the constant bossa nova music she prepared for me that fills up the room, maybe it's all the laughing and love, maybe I was just tired :p

3 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a lovely bubbly faun... um only thing is she's over obsessed with her Bloody toe nails.LOL

 
At February 23, 2007 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 
At March 01, 2007 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Nebraska insurance travel trip uk toy chest plan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105