I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, February 13, 2006

13/02/06 RAFFLES THE PLAZA DAY 1

I adore this hotel. First got to stay there through Pearlyn who works in its neighbour Swissotel The Stamford, she recommended Raffles The Plaza for our New Year Countdown few years back. Had loads of fun there, and always remember that Heavenly Bed~~ Heard Ritz Carlton also have a signature Feather Bed Experience but only in their suites...tao yan.

Checked in with Dear, mummy and meimei on Friday afternoon. Mummy help me keep all her liang teh in the fridge, ate a bit of the club sandwich we ordered through room service, had a long long hot bath. Meimei and me bounced on the bed while Dear read her book, she too had a quick hot bath before going shopping with mummy then heading home. She was so sweet, made time to join me for a while then accompanied mummy to give me n Ros some more private time.

We love to pose!

I'm was quite taken aback by the size and shape of the room, we were given a free upgrade to the Premier Grand Room, that has two balconies and a walk-in wardrobe. Very grand loh, but I feel slightly odd in that long long room. Anyway, I started connecting with my favourite thing in any hotel room very soon....the bathtub!

What Lies Beneath.

This pic reminds me of a horror movie, lol.

Had a super satisfying dinner at The Market Cafe, it was international/local/peranakan stylebuffet. They have so much variety and 80% of the food was super nicely cooked. I took so many pictures I will probably crash my own blog if I post them one by one so did some work last night and compiled them together!


Cooked food and Salads

There were four salad stations and numerous cooked food sections and 2 dessert tables.


Dessert!

Some close-ups and my choc fountain fondue

I wanted to blog so much about this dinner but there's really too much to say. *gives up*


We carried our heavy heavy stomachs and took a stroll before returning to the room. Felt very good, with the night breeze in our faces and my hand in hers.

Charming Feng


Silly Me!

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105