I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

09/02/06 WAWA BABY MOOCHY POOCHY

Wawa piak piak piak lao sai a few times yesterday and appeared so lifeless way into the night. She slept like a weak and sick baby under her blanket. Was so worried I cried late in the night while my mum tried to feed her water.
Today, she's finally walking around briskly again :) Me and meimei promises never never to let Wawa Baby try chocolate again.
Never knew how much I cherish Wawa until the threat of losing her occurs.

3 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, chocolate is poisonous to dogs!!!

 
At February 23, 2007 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 
At April 24, 2007 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105