I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

01/02/06 HA! THE FUN-MAKER!

On the 30th Monday afternoon, met Ros at Bugis Junction to ... erm just hold hands and look at each other? LOL. Anyway she was fashionably late as usual :P and I took the chance to walk around the unusually creepy mall. The shops were mostly closed, even Seiyu was dark and quiet. Though I can't say the same for the fountain outside it.

They were actually in bathing suits! There's this kid only in his white underpants if you look carefully. It's great to be a kid, dirty water, clean water, rain water..whatever, fun is more important. I'm a child at heart, I wanna be a xiao dou dou also *ponders* Can I play in the rain when I get well?

Chinese New Year must take some new year pics right? Spotted this kum-ful shrub outside Intercontinental.

My black dog wants to eat Kum!

Swap sms-ed me she and Nad also in Bugis! They met up for an afternoon Chinese New Year beer, gosh. Me and Ros then joined them at TCC, finally tried their Fried cheese. Bleah...not nice one. Looks nice only but its bland and no-texture. The blended Raisin Butter dunnoe what Frappe taste good too, just a wee bit too sweet.


See the tasteless creamy creamy cheese within the batter?

Tried the Red Focus function in my camera phone, meaning only red coloured objects will appear to have colour in the picture. Look at wonderful cute beery Swap in the picture. Even her reflection is red! Time to cut down on alcohol jiefu!


" 我最红!"

After visiting Ros' Grandmama at Bukit Pangjang, Cheryl informed me that Xin doesn't need us around to distract the numerous relatives in Cheryl's house cos she's got mahjong! Yeah! We got to go to town for romantic dinner and movie date.

Alas! GV theatres in Plaza Sing all so packed. Luckily managed to arrange to go Vada's house with Sotong to play play. Before that, I wanted to try the food at Manhatten Fish Market. I like fish and chips, but honestly the view from our table is quite disturbing. At least disturbing enough for me to turn vegetarian.

There's this LCD TV on the wall showing deep ocean creatures, mainly fishes. Some of them cute, some of them ugly but most of them edible and is probably on the plates of other diners in the restaurants I guess. Turn off for me so I had salad and mushrooms for dinner.


Yummy? Scary?


Frog Legs? :p

The coleslaw with raisins we had was not bad, quite refreshing, wish it was more sourish though. The fried mushrooms were delicious!!!! I was like mmmm....yummmm...mmmm all the way. Especially with the rich golden sauce, ecstasy siah.

After chewing away the stalk, I poured the creamy sauce into the middle and wait for it to seep thouroughly into the mushroom flesh. The next step is to put the whole thing into your mouth and ENJOY. I find it hard to describe how the crispy skin, soft mushroom inside and buttery cream just fill up my mouth.

The small 'O' kekeke

Decided to compliment them and Ros offered to help me fill up the feedback form while I continued to indulge in my mushroom high. The feedback form is quite disturbing too :(


Speaks for itself.

After dinner, we took a bus down to Lido to meet Vada and Tong. On the bus, the both of us got a fright, which subsequently threw us into fits of giggles again when the picture was taken. We saw this!


Sadako travel by bus too~

Vada's house new year deco is impressive! So far the most splendid I've seen, I like it. Very festive! Even her handphone ringtone is Chinese New Year melody, super cute.


Happening right!

Played a bit of mahjong with Sotong, Jo and Charmaine in Vada's pretty pink room. Like playing with Tong, very relax and fun~~It was a whole day of play and laughing again, hehehe. Time in itself is like a fun maker, just let it run and pave the way for fun to come!

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105