I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

26/01/06 GREAT DAY AHEAD

Mum woke me up at 8 plus this morning cos got appointment with Dr See at 9.40 p.m. I tried to convince her to cancel the appointment, resulting in her tempting me with lunch outside with Ros after the doctor's visit, which in turn I bargained for a night out to pak tor with Ros instead. DEAL!

Where should I go tonight? Should it be Enotria at China square? Or Jap food at Siglap? Jap food at GoldHill? Peranakan cuisine at Novena? I can't wait!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! ^_^

Yeah yeah, Thomas uncle fetched us to NCC. Heng ah, cos the streets were decorated with people hailing taxis in vain. Dr See was very sweet, she skipped everyone else and called me straight to her room. After checking my tummy and giving me mc, she declared that my chemo in future will be on Thursday as it will be less crowded. So one day less for me to play next week...sigh.

Dropped Mum at the interchange to meet Papa on the way home just now. So when I reached home alone, played with Wawa like crazy. We chased each other around the house, played hide and seek, barking games...actually I was the only one barking as Wawa is a rather quiet dog. She did the funniest thing yesterday!

Mum found some pink cream bra paddings which neither me or meimei wants. They're soft, pink, and cooling actually cos got some high quality gel or cream inside. She put them aside and continued cleaning out the cabinet. After a while, when she wanted to throw them away, they were nowhere to be found.



There they are. Wawa used them as face pillows as how she uses any other soft item in the house, which includes our cushions, quilt blankets, soft toys, sometimes she even ransacks my mum's underwear drawer and fool around abit..yikes.


Who? Me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105