I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

25/01/06 BUY A WEEK OF LIFE

I'm buying a week of life with a week of misery. Actually, I'm starting to really feel more like a human being today so it's more like 5 days of pure torment and 2 days of slight misery.

RuShan my cousin is in the kitchen right now with mum, he's quite a good fella. He's around 40 le I think, very charitable and sweet person, just a wee bit naggy. :p He came over and gave me n meimei Ang Bao(AB)! Kekekeke.

Ros gotta help out with parents' business on Friday which is CNY eve's eve, cannot hang out :( Mum is so paranoid about me going to crowded places before CNY, I'm only allowed to Siglap or East Coast?!

*peeps* at the AB...wah I see greens and blues, must be got 50 dollar note...hee! Wah! got 100 bucks!

Had a really healthy lunch, Mum made salad with alfalfa sprouts, dou miao, water chestnuts and organic thousand island dressing, really really super tasty. All crunchy, wet with a vegetable fragrance, if got more vinegar for extra zest even more shiok! Also had Fig, carrot, potato soup with beehoon and lean meat. Great meal!

Meimei came home after driving lesson just now before going for tuition just in time to collect AB from RuShan, so lucky. Mum also made her sinful fried rice with egg and canned spicy diced meat (ba ding). I managed to steal a few big mouthfuls of that, really good. I adore fried rice...can't wait to eat more next week when I feel better!

I even managed to shower and dry Wawa today, she's clean and smelling fresh as a baby now. Really wanna go food hunting next week with dear, good food and love keeps my life going.

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105