I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

18/01/06 CURRY FAVOUR

Webmaster of twoqueensparty invited me to a private pool party this Saturday but I most probably won't be able to go! Boohoo...cos if chemo on Friday, Saturday is going to be horrid :( A private les pool party and I cannot go, so sianz! Everytime there's one place I can't go due to chemo, gotta be positive and think of lots other happening places I have been or going to be right!

One of these is ^
Curry Favour^! This little restaurant at Stamford house is goooooooood. The premises is divided into two, me and Ros sat at the MoonRiver side cos got lovely relaxing sexy Jazz music while we chat and eat. The decor is also slightly nicer.

Cosy jazzy little place that smells of tantalizing sweet japanese curry and dessert.

For starters, I ordered pork roll and Ros got an Oj Banana smoothie. Both are excellent! Orange juice with banana smoothie is so tantalizing on the tongue! I adore the pork roll cos its like super thin slices of soft teriyaki bacon rolled around jade-green shoots of asparagus *ECSTACY* When you bite into it, some juicy fats and fragrant lean pork and sweet crunchy asparagus, thinking about it makes me salivate.


Shiny exciting pork roll resting peacefully before I eat them

Next we decided to share a main course Cheese Katsu (pork) Curry that consist of rice, red pickles, salad and a silver gracy pot of sweet curry.


Much to Ros' delight, the fried pork within the crispy breaded batter is lean and tender! Can you see the cheese oOzing out when we try to cut that piece of pork?!!! Need I say more!!?

No Jap meal is complete without warm Sake! No meal is complete without dessert!

So we ordered a small warm sake (the sake there not very nice actually we found out), and vanilla ice-cream with apple crumble. The apple crumble was goood with a hint of cinammon, only it was not warm enough which was just as well for me cos I get to enjoy the ice-cream properly :)

I was so excited to see the dessert when it came, we just chat and eat and chat and eat, it was very promptly finished as we held hands, gazed into each others' eyes. Before we knew it, the whole dessert was gone...who ate it!?


There was this white powdery thing that coated the crumble which I like, and Ros like the pieces of apple baked to various degrees inside, the big messy ball of white on top of the pie is the yummy ice-cream that never melted because the pie wasn't hot enough :p

The pricing was pretty reasonable for pork rolls, smoothie, warm sake, main course and dessert...around $50 plus. WORTH IT.

Anyway, please don't think I always eat yummy food only hoh meimei, look at this! I'm eating this for lunch right now~~


Light meal of brown rice, wild rice and cabbage with black fungus. At home, I passionately only eat cod fish, vegetables and rice.

^hyperlinked^

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105