I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

18/01/06 EXCITING NEW DAY

(Words with ^ ^ are hyperlinked.)

Deardeer has taken leave to accompany me! Yeah!!!! It's ^EQUINOX^ today, cool! By the way, the highlighted word is a link, go click and see its lovely!

Been wanted to go to Equinox's 前身 which was Compass Rose, but last time always no money...hai* When Compass Rose was still around, I was a student mah! Heard they used to serve unlimited pan fried Foie Gras, now must be no more liao! Boohooo...anyway got H5N1, don't eat also good lah hee!

I hope Equinox's buffet is going to be fantastic. Great paranomic view of the city from one of the highest point in SG, delicious food and *cross my fingers* hopefully good service, llalalaaaallalalalala what a wonderful day!

Gotta go Takashimaya ^Clio Blue^ (I like their hippy looking natural stone collections!) to fix my ^bracelet^, 2-3 beads/pearls are missing but basically all the charms are still intact. It broke the day before I left the house to meet Ros, xin and cheryl for dinner then go Thumper.
Hope the Clio Blue people don't take too long this time. I remembered the last time the clasp was loose, they told me it was being sent to France then changed destination become Hongkong, I waited for almost a month! :(

Besides sending my bracelet for fixing, we're going opal hunting!!! I hope those natural/semi-precious stones jewellery stores in Tanglin or Centrepoint have what I want in reasonable prices. If anyone see any nice opal Jewellery, tell me!

So looking forward to high tea today, can't wait to have a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105