I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

12/01/06 I HAVE THE BEST PEOPLE WITH ME

I HAVE THE BEST MOTHER

She called Tan and went down to SGH just now, to wait for the letter. I wailed and wailed like an hurt animal after she and papa left the house. Cried because I felt so useless and worthless. Everybody's making all sorts of efforts for me when I create all the trouble.

I HAVE THE BEST FATHER AND SISTER

Papa brought back drama serials, hoping to distract me. Meimei confessed she looked for Tan before to get letter then bring down to bpp. I can tell the two of them are so concerned about me, I need to lift myself out of this depression.

I HAVE THE BEST DEAR

She's supporting me and being with me and loving me although I'm always crying and unhappy and such a trouble maker.

Thank you people for being strong and being the best I can ever have and being more than I ever deserve.

5 Comments:

At January 12, 2006 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be strong and get well soon. :)

 
At January 13, 2006 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't really have an idea as to why you're so troubled now but whatever it is, I pray for you it'll all be over before you can even say pipsqueak...

 
At January 13, 2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it

Niki...i know its really a very difficult period for you...I really admire you for your courage to stand strong until now...thats why i told myself i cant give up on myself...because i know Niki didnt give up on herself..since we cant change what has happened to us...i guess we just haf to make that extra 90% to be positive and stay strong until we recover...yar?*huggies*

Tong

 
At January 14, 2006 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I maybe a stranger, but I am touched after reading your blog..

Hope that you'll get well soon because the best people will always with you!!

1 more blessing added isn't it?

And cheer up gurl =)

 
At February 16, 2007 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read mcseboard.de mcse forum Carmen electra bikini gallery Klub fitness proactiv asian anal optus plans for mobile phone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105