I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

17/01/06 WONDERFUL NIGHT

^hyperlinked^

My life seems to revolve around food :p My stomach seems to be bloated with cancer fluid again (uh oh, is the chemo not working this time?), so since it looks so fat, I thought I might as well fill it up with some food as well.

Wah! Today got form siah...my 3rd entry so far already! GOSH. Just finished family dinner with BengLeng and Ros joining us. Thanks again BengLeng for treating us to big dinner! It was ala carte buffet at Paramount Tung Lok, wonderful variety and I was filled to the ears with food. Between the 6 of us, we had around 42 dishes. SHOCKING!

Talking about generousity, I remembered Meimei also very sweet during Xmas, got me an onyx pendant that super match my ^watch^.

I really gotta thank God for giving me this wonderful time, Papa, Mummy, Meimei, BL, Me and Ros sitting down together as a family for a meal, so blissful. I believe me and Feng are one of the very few les couples who can have such a chance.

Throughout the whole dinner, my dad kept telling freezing cold jokes which Meimei gotta tickle BL so at least someone will laugh. My appetite was slightly affected as attention diverted to the back view of this man who sat directly opposite my table.

We seldom find middle-aged men with shoulder length hair nowadays.

Before tonight, I never thought my family will propose to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday for her. Although there was no cake, no singing but there was a lot of love and laughter. Dear took video clips of me eating and eating with her handphone, so paiseh. Meimei took pictures for me and Ros, my parents bickering comfortably in front of both Ros and BL...LOL. All of us sitting around the table may not be the movie perfect picture, but this is a wonderful picture in its own for me.


~Happy Couple~

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can feel the bliss radiating from my pc on my side. I am so happy that you are happier now.

Let the unknown stay at the back, miracles happen to the people who believe in them. =)

 
At January 18, 2006 11:59 AM, Blogger Piyo said...

Yeah! Its actually hard work to be and stay happy when the odds are against us. But the old sayings are actually right, there's a silver lining to every cloud. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105