I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, January 23, 2006

23/01/06 CUTE MUMMY

Mum went to the market and bought Doraemon New year lantern that says "身体健康" on it, she stapled the small pieces of red paper together and hung it on the small ice-cube light outside my room door. That's her CNY's wish for me I guess.



She has been very gentle and patient with me, crying with me, comforting me and boiling barley and soup non-stop for me. Now she's cleaning up the house and humming her songs to cheer up.

Mummy, 你是最好的。

By the way dear, I know you love me, don't turn to religion out of desperation to see me get well. Your love is enough to touch me to happiness :) God has plans for me I suppose, we just need to accept our fate.

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2006 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is our wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life. =)

 
At January 25, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger ::bei said...

hang in there. if you wanna chat, add me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105