I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, January 20, 2006

20/01/06 BLOATED ABDOMEN

My stomach is so big now I would think that the cancer is fighting back strongly. around 23 hours later, I will be seeing Dr See, see what she says bah.

Just went for a blood test and CT scan this afternoon. Gotta drink 4 big big glasses of pink liquid before the scan. Always feel like throwing up the liquid. A plug was injected into my arm so that a warm medication can be pumped into my blood vessels. Guess all these liquid serve as contrasts and highlights in the CT Scan film. So that my body in the reports light up, maybe blood will be yellow, gastric n bladder pink? :p

The drawing of blood went badly. The nurse was not fast enought to stop the backflow of blood from the needle plug and my blood just gushed out. Drip, flow...drip, flow...down my arm and big fat drops of blood non-stop onto the small white cotton armrest pillow. My blood soaked through and left huge red patches on it.

The nurse was kind of embarrassed plus nervous about it. She kept cleaning my arm, it was a scary sight. I felt kind of sad. Visits to the hospital, blood test, scans and chemotherapy has become part of my life now. Behind the happiness and love I feel from my mum and sis who accompanied me, behind all the happy days I have, this is the kind of life I lead, full of physical pain, discomfort and constant threats of death.

3 Comments:

At January 20, 2006 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have just found you blog. You are an inspiration.

I am praying for you.

 
At January 20, 2006 9:13 AM, Blogger Piyo said...

Thank you. This is the first comment I'm reading this morning and it's encouraging :)

 
At March 03, 2007 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105