I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

19/01/06 TOP OF THE WORLD

Well, not really top of the world...top of SG at the Equinox.

Be wary that this is going to one entry so full of pictures, but I have to document them! It's one helluva enjoyable day I had, so shiok memories of it probably can serve as painkillers for me one day ^_^

The strange lift that took us to the 70th floor, the screen shows not the storeys but 'EZ'...is the lift hao lian or what? Telling us it's chicken feed to travel 70 floors upwards.

When we reached the restaurant, we were a bit surprised by the oriental setting, Compass Rose's settings were pretty contemporary last time, like a normal cafe. The simplistic plain wood oriental syle was pretty refreshing.


Was ushered to a seat below the pink arrow, fantastic table 'cept for the fact a 'yucks' fellow was sitting beside us. He just talked non-stop, very loudly, and all said were either nonsense, stupid crap or show-offies. I absolutely cannot stand any male who yak incessantly thus requested to change table to around 2 tables behind him.

Hee! Got a even better view awaits us! This is how it looks like when it raining heavily outside, I love the rain, I love the sea so this is like PERFECT! Occasionally even saw lightning flash and slice the sky into half! Cool!

Can you see the faint horizon in a distance?

.

.

.

This is the view when the rain cleared, ships dotting the clear sea and huge fluffy clouds puffed up the sky.
.
.
.
.

So happy, they served smoked salmon with cream n roe by the soup spoon~

Decorated my own water glass with a mint leaf ^_^

I know this little brown fella looks pretty unappetizing, but it's my favourite thing at the buffet besides the roasted duck, crepe, salad, cheese cakes, white n brown chocolate sheets rolled into tiny tubes etc

This is Creme Brulée in a small saucer. The thin crust of slightly burnt sugar on top is so good so good we bite into it and swirl coffee in our mouths, as it melts with the copi ...waaaaahhhhhhh. Underneath all the creme are sprinkles of green tea powder-like stuff. I had 4 of those.

The whipped cream with pancakes is yummy too~ The cream so light and yet milky! I just ate spoonfuls after spoonfuls!

Next are some pictures of a good looking fella and some scenery shots I attempted.


Esplanade really looks like housefly eyes.

.

.


All these comes included in the buffet bill! I had the best bird-eye's view of SG during high tea. Really very 'high' throughout the tea from laughing with Ros, the fine food and superb view.

.

.

.

Impressive boudoir style make-up 'corner' in the ladies' toilet!!! Totally brought out the narcissism in me with all these mirrors. Being narcissistic rulez! :p

Tried too hard to make my arms look slimmer, they can hardly be seen. This is the cute techni-coloured lift by the way. Matches my blouse~

.

.

~Me and Feng in a magical world~

After that we went on to Tanglin to look at antiques, do field research on expatriate fashion and most importantly look for my opal stone! Rained heavily in the night again, then took cab to Heeren and shop. I feel so adored and loved as Ros always pretends I'm a real princess by holding my hand up, carrying umbrella for me. Super funny and hilarious when we try to crush each other's fingers by sheer brute strength when holding hands. It really feels good to laugh and giggle or grin almost all the time when we are together, thank you dear.

Took cab home and instructed the driver to go by ECP to capture the wonderful view once again on ground level.

Took this picture behind the cab window, quite lovely in the night as well :) Good night Singapore!

5 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Docile, your positive attitude towards your condition and appreciation of evey moment in life is admirable. This is certainly a good start for your path to recovery. I hope the best for you.

I would like to make a suggestion and hope you do not take offence.

I have personally taken great interest in the treatment of cancer, partially due to people I know who were affected. I've taken trips to meet with U.S. speakers e.g. Edward Grffin on this subject.

http://www.realityzone.com/worwitcan.html

I'm no doctor, but I believe that cancer depending on its stage can best be treated through natural therapy, of which you may already be aware.

In Singapore, I have come to know since many years an eminent doctor in this field, Dr Sundardas, who is highly gifted in holistic therapy. May I suggest that you consult his opinion regarding your condition?

http://www.naturaltherapies.com

Or if I've been too nosey, my apologies.


Be Blessed,
K.

 
At January 19, 2006 11:51 PM, Blogger Piyo said...

Thanks for the suggestion :)

 
At January 20, 2006 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a very nice view..

 
At February 15, 2007 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 
At March 03, 2007 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Cobra radar detector model esd-7000 sweaters Boating flag liposuction on the Triumph thruxton 900 seat cover bmw reviews 2002 1997 audi a4 2.8 + 0-60 best 2002 bmw motorcycle Bmw houses Belling front load washers Best place buy digital cameras Acuvue disposable contact lens acuvue advance with hidraclear - luino Klipsch pit crew shirt Peugeot mulhouse Antispam solution antispam norton serial Ultram and drinking A gang bang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105